As many of us do, I use my BB as an alarm clock. The problem ... BlackBerry Bold forum

JeffNNJ no está en línea Stack level 3

Alarm Won't Work In Holster

Advertisement

As many of us do, I use my BB as an alarm clock. The problem is that when I have my phone in the holster and the alarm set, the phone will turn on but the alarm won't sound. I know that an easy solution would be just to leave it out of the holster but it's second nature for me to leave it in there and it's quite frustrating. I checked sound profiles and there is no setting for alarm. In alarm settings there is nothing about in or out of holster so I have no idea what's wrong. Anyone have any idea??
    Thanks!

Jeff

bglawrence no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2746CB17
    if you go to the clock and options you can set the sounds to use the active profile. If you have the sounds on when holstered it should work fine. Set sound to "active profile" and make sure the profile you use has the sound on when holstered

JeffNNJ no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by bglawrence View Post
    if you go to the clock and options you can set the sounds to use the active profile. If you have the sounds on when holstered it should work fine. Set sound to "active profile" and make sure the profile you use has the sound on when holstered
    I do have it set that way but there is no setting for clock or alarm profile under sound profiles. All of them are already set to work in and out of the holster anyway. Very strange.

bglawrence no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2746CB17
    Hmm.. that is strange!