99% of the time my phone is set on profile "vibrate" and normal alarm activity ... BlackBerry Bold forum

harm_dzines no está en línea Stack level 3

Alarm issue...

Advertisement

99% of the time my phone is set on profile "vibrate" and normal alarm activity for me has always been to play a certain that I have set. Well, this morning my alarm sound didnt go off. The BB just lights up and gives me the option to "snooze or dismiss" but plays no sound or does not vibrate. I have checked all the settings and even changed the song several times and no fix. Anyone have an ideal for me to try? Can I delete my alarm and maybe re-download?

alryder no está en línea Stack level 3
    I don't know of a way to delete the alarm and reinstall. Did you try a battery pull? Sometimes the phone's memory gets so low that weird things start happening.

Quote Originally Posted by alryder View Post
    I don't know of a way to delete the alarm and reinstall. Did you try a battery pull? Sometimes the phone's memory gets so low that weird things start happening.
    I thought of maybe the memory was low so I began deleting some apps that I could live with out, pulled the battery this morning and is still out so we'll see what happens.
    On a side note, when I got to work a co-worker of mine who has a Curve 8330 (I belive) also has similar problems with the alarm and profile this morning. Her alarm didnt wake her up (no sound) I know this does not have anything to do with networks but its just a strange coincedence.

alryder no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by harm_dzines View Post
    I thought of maybe the memory was low so I began deleting some apps that I could live with out, pulled the battery this morning and is still out so we'll see what happens.
    On a side note, when I got to work a co-worker of mine who has a Curve 8330 (I belive) also has similar problems with the alarm and profile this morning. Her alarm didnt wake her up (no sound) I know this does not have anything to do with networks but its just a strange coincedence.
    Maybe RIM wanted everyone to be late for work today so they built it in to the OS that no one's alarm would work today!

Maybe thats why the BIS was down this morning also, its a conspiracy!

599hornet no está en línea Stack level 1
    I had this same problem and it was caused by the camera being on in the background. when i closed the camera my sound came back.