srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired

Advertisement

How do u really feel raton

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    I was mad as hell when I saw those scuffs on my baby but then I suckered AT&T into exchanging my baby for my current baby lol. It just sucks, you know? You buy something and get the finger instead. Nevertheless, nice way to cover their asses indeed. Bastards! (angry face) is inocase from seidio? I have one on my yuppyphone but it didn't do any harm to it like my old slide out case did to my brickberry OLD 9700 Hmmm...
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    I'm with ya on the opinion, I'm just more reserved in my way of stating it. I enjoy yours much more. You can voice my concerns anyday

dilipc no está en línea Stack level 3
    What I dislike about Seidio is their insistence in sending overseas by expensive couriers. However, if they have to send stuff they failed to send, they will send it by the cheapest - USPS. Why can't they give the USPS option to international buyers when they use it themselves?

maevro no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    21671C22
    When I was in the field, I sold Seidio's products and they were always good with swapping out damaged goods.

I love Seidio's OEM size extended battery for the 9700

terrapin no está en línea Stack Pro
    Here's their response - what BS!

[FONT=DokChampa]Please be assured your comments will be shared with the appropriate individuals. I know they will find your remarks interesting, and will consider them carefully as we work toward continuous improvement in all areas. [/FONT]

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Seidio is not known for quick responses. It took them 10 days to issue me a credit AFTER they received the merchandise back.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

finder216 no está en línea Stack level 3
    I just ordered a Seidio 360 case/holster. I've been using an Otterbox Defender case/holster for the past 6-months and love the case, but the holster (other than the rock-solid clip for your belt) is not designed as well as the Seidio holster. The Otterbox holster retains the BB with a "clamp" system...kind of snaps in and is held at two points (one on each side). The problem is it's very easy to NOT get it snapped in properly and your BB ends up falling out. The Seidio holster has the clip on the top, with a lock device, which secures the BB well.

I wish I could use the Otterbox case, the Seidio holster and the Otterbox clip. Another point is Otterbox is a GREAT company. They have a lifetime guarantee on their products and I've had a holster replaced with no questions at all. Seidio has a 6-month warranty and you better have proof of purchase.
    Greetings from the Land of OZ!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    finder, I've posted this in other threads and have made Seidio aware of this, too, but you're going to find an issue with the 360 case.

I love the concept of the case as it covers everything that needs covering. The big problem is how the keyboard cover lays over the keyboard. Your thumb gets caught on the keyboard cover using the trackpad causing excessive wear and tear on that part of the cover where the T and Y keys are.

They've already replaced one of my cases because of this and I have e-mailed their technical support group about it, though they never responded. I think it could be fixed with a rework of that part of the case. I ended up cutting out the keyboard cover because of it.

I do love the fact that this case comes with built-in screen protection....something I've not seen with any other case that I know of.

finder216 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Hey RogerG,
    I got received the 360 case/holster today. I had no idea it had a keyboard overlay...and I don't like it (personal taste). I thought about cutting it out, but hate to do that on a new case. My Otterbox Defender also has the built-in screen protection and my ONLY issue with it is the holster design. For now, I think I'll just suffer with it, rather than mess with the Seidio...may just sell it on eBay.
    Greetings from the Land of OZ!

So, here is the LAME and GENERIC response from SEIDIO when I expressed my concern and told them about the damage their case did to my 9700:

[FONT=DokChampa]Please be assured your comments will be shared with the appropriate individuals. I know they will find your remarks interesting, and will consider them carefully as we work toward continuous improvement in all areas. [/FONT]
    [FONT=DokChampa][/FONT]
    [FONT=DokChampa]As always, we appreciate your interest in our products and are always available to answer any questions or concerns that you have. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call our number 832-204-1112 Monday through Friday, 9 A.M. to 5 P.M. Central Standard Time.[/FONT]
    [FONT=DokChampa][/FONT]
    [FONT=DokChampa]Thank you,[/FONT]
    [FONT=DokChampa]Seidioonline Customer Service[/FONT]

[FONT=DokChampa][/FONT]
    [FONT=DokChampa]As always, we appreciate your interest in our products and are always available to answer any questions or concerns that you have. If you have any additional questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call our number 832-204-1112 Monday through Friday, 9 A.M. to 5 P.M. Central Standard Time.[/FONT]
    [FONT=DokChampa][/FONT]
    [FONT=DokChampa]Thank you,[/FONT]
    [FONT=DokChampa]Seidioonline Customer Service[/FONT]

sorry for the screwed up font...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12