1) I was screwing around with my themes. Before, if someone sent me an SMS, ... BlackBerry Bold forum

silv333 no está en línea Stack level 3

A couple issues, need help please

Advertisement

1) I was screwing around with my themes. Before, if someone sent me an SMS, the text was a decent size. Then, click on the SMS and it brings you to the chat type screen. Now, when the SMS comes through, the message "thumbnail" is tiny. How do I correct that?

2) I downloaded a zip file. Where would it be found? I looked in "downloads" but it isn't there.

3) I'm using g-mail. On my old Bold, when I'd delete an email it would ask "on handheld" or "in mailbox & handheld". Now it doesn't. How do I fix this?

Jaricanese no está en línea Software Pro
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    1) Either revert your theme back or go to Options->Screen and Keyboard and change the font size to something more appropriate.

2) The BB is not really configured to download standalone files but it would be somewhere on your file system. The best way to find it would be to go to Media, click menu, go to explore, and look around the file system for it. You won't be able to open it on your BlackBerry though.

3) Are you using Gmail from the Gmail App? Internal BlackBerry mail? Did you download/have the gmail plugin?

silv333 no está en línea Stack level 3
    1) Got that problem fixed, just removed the theme.

2) Can't find it anywhere.

3) Downloaded the plug-in but it still won't let my blackberry give me the option of "on handheld and mailbox".

Can anyone help me out on this?