So the other day my BB Bold fell out of my bag 'head first' on ... BlackBerry Bold forum

milz no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    25701BC7

A Bold Face Lift

Advertisement

So the other day my BB Bold fell out of my bag 'head first' on to the cold hard concrete floor....it's now looking kinda ugly. Dents and chips and such...I'm so hurt by it's appearance I can hardly bare to look at it (LOL)...anyway, I looked on the net, and found a bold front fascia that I can buy, so I can give my Bold a face lift...so my question is: Is it quite straight forward to change the fascia? Is it a wise move?

Whaddya reckon? I just want my Bold to look all nice and sparkly again!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Click here, milz for assembly/disassembly vidoes. They also have a good supply of parts you might need.

Good luck!

Roger

joewoo no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    22CF1F2F
    Its a bit tedious.. The video doesn't show 50% of it... Just don't rush the process.. And you will need tape to hold the buttons in place... The hardest part is the "fake buttons" south of the memory card door and right side convenience key... You actually have to bend metal to get those pieces out... I recommend using a tweezer...

via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

stolt no está en línea Stack level 3
    i dropped mine and dented the bezel and the bottom plastic bit under the space bar, ordered spares from ccn and they arrived within a week, looked on youtube for a video and it was dead easy, slight prob with putting the screen board back into the case took a few attempts but all was good for Ł20.00 pound i had a brand new bold again.