Some info I read via Boy Genius Report. Now I know myself and other stackers ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Female_MC no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A2C570

9700 - T-Mo Business Customers

Advertisement

Some info I read via Boy Genius Report. Now I know myself and other stackers were able to order an 8900 early due to it being made available for order early for business customers, let's keep our fingers crossed and see if it can happen again for the 9700. “Beginning November 9th, T-Mobile will allow select business customers to purchase the BlackBerry Bold 9700.”

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    i was just reading the same thing-- hopefully ill get lucky this time too... im calling them Monday morning as soon as i wake up!!
    Phone: T-Mo S4- Stock-Rooted

[Former]
    Device: T-Mobile S3
    Device: HTC Amaze 4G
    Device: HTC Vision (T-Mobile G2)
    Device: BlackBerry (9700, 8900,8320,8120,8100)

PIN/ID
    24A2C570
    LOL I will call them Monday morning, I called twice and third time was the charm for me. Let's keep our fingers crossed.

hybrid1976 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    280C1909
    Spoke to 2 Tmo reps last night and they said that Tmo is gonna have the phone available on the 9th for select business customers but I am gonna be calling my heart out to c if they can send me one. Surely I can get a rep that's kind enough to send me a 9700.

I know the same thing was said prior to the release of the 8900 and many had to be diligent in calling in order to get to the right person so they could order it.

If anyone is successful in ordering the 9700, please post back and let us know if it was easy to do or if u had to pull a few teeth to get it done.

impalass96 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I was able to place an order with T-Mobile, it was $217. Final price including Tax and Express shipping was $280.86. I also opted for the 4 installments (EIP). I have received the Free upgrade text message but no tracking yet.

8100 T-Mobile Unlocked
    8310 AT&T Unlocked

marcrott no está en línea Stack level 2
    i just got off the fone with tmo. theyre sending me mine. i called and asked for it by name and the rep sold me it over the fone. all you should have to do is call and sound like its already out. lol it should be here by friday!!! i cant wait. selling my 8900 on ebay now lol

PIN/ID
    24A2C570
    Congrats to you both, now by chance are you all both Personal customers or business?

PIN/ID
    24A2C570
    Got my order in after speaking to 6 people.

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no
    just ordered mine.

I found a new rep who seemed confused and I acted like it should be common knowledge and even provided the sku (thanks for the picture above). She tried telling me in a weak voice that it can't be ordered before the release date. I corrected her and said "hehe of course it can, my coworker did it and I did as well for the 8900 release and each previous blackberry. You can order it up to 7 days before and it is set to be shipped and arrive on the day of release to match the store release. Here's the Sku". She paused, did some typing and finally said she's not quite sure how to do it in her system but would transfer me to customer service who could. I got transferred and the person put it in. I upgraded and payed full (since my 92% mark isn't until 2 days before x-mas) and broke it into 4 payments.

WATAA!

and I will be selling my 8900 unlocked to a coworker for $275 so half the new phone charges will be eaten and I won't be committed to stay with t-mobile any further, just month-to-month. THE SHACKLES HAVE BEEN BROKENNNNN!

..I would've taken another 1 yr if he had allowed it before the 92% mark so I get the bigger upgrade savings.