Not sure if I'm being overly stupid, but when on a call and pressing numbers ... BlackBerry Bold forum

smfa1965 no está en línea Stack level 2

9700 on a Call: Keyed Numbers Missing

Advertisement

Not sure if I'm being overly stupid, but when on a call and pressing numbers ( like for a password, PIN, etc. ), nothing is displayed on my screen. I could swear that on a call on past devices it shows numbers keyed? I'm running OS 5.0.0.344. Anyone else seen this? Perhaps it's been mentioned already and I've missed it? It's not that big of a deal since most of my calls to include VM are auto programmed, but, I find this perplexing.

If you're 9700 is on a different OS would be curious to hear what your calling experience is?

bglawrence no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2746CB17
    actually I see the numbers keyed in on bottom left corner when i press the keypad. Bottom left.. pretty small

smfa1965 no está en línea Stack level 2
    Thanks. I've loaded several new 5.0 Themes and on all of them when keying in numbers during a call, nothing shows up in the lower left hand corner. However, when I switched back to either of the two default themes AT&T Precision or Zen themes, the numbers appear as you said. Weird. Perhaps it's a issue with the new 5.0 theme builder then?