Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

raton, the iPhone does not have a flash, but it takes decent pics. That should ... BlackBerry Bold forum

walds11 no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

raton, the iPhone does not have a flash, but it takes decent pics. That should not be a deal breaker in my opinion.

mobile99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    While I find the camera on my iPhone to be the best amongst the three smartphones I am currently using, a good point and shoot ultra zoom, still puts them to shame.

I use a Panasonic Lumix ZS1 at only 103 x 60 x 33 mm, fast compact, quiet with great image quality.

Zooms from 25mm to 300mm.

TheJerk no está en línea Stack level 2
    Quote Originally Posted by captain_tinker View Post
    Hey Guys,
    I used Walmart's Let's Talk website a few weeks ago and got my Bold 9000 for free, so I figured it would be worth a look to see what they had the 9700 listed there for. How about $9.99 with a new 2 year contract, and $79.99 for a renewed 2 year contract! (The deals change every week, prices change, and sometimes you can get additional free stuff) Sure its showing backordered as of right now, but hey, to save a couple hundred bucks, this could work! Someone else on the forum tipped me off to this place in another thread somewhere, and that's how I found out about it.

http://www.walmart.letstalk.com

-capT

Sort of confusing for an upgrade since its charging you service and a phone...and adding, in my case, $110 to the monthly bill for a plan I already have.

mobile99 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Letstalk has been around awhile. They established a strategic alliance with Walmart to sell through them. The deals are great. Even better than directly through Letstalk. A good friend who was not elibible for an upgrade via AT&T got his new 9700 via Walmart and it was free. Can't beat that.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    free works for me on Jan 20
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

HICOMPCRX no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    23EAD368
    Yeah, I missed the free 9700 from letstalk on black friday, so I got 2 9700's for 29.99 each and 2 free bluetooth ear pieces from wirefly for my contract extension.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12