Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Hi I am thinking of upgrading to Bold 2 (Onyx) also at the end of ... BlackBerry Bold forum

Sherobin no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    2157E9CE

Advertisement

Hi I am thinking of upgrading to Bold 2 (Onyx) also at the end of this week but my main concern is reception. I have to stand outside either the front of my house or the back of my house to be able to make calls. My question is, the fact it has wi-fi, would it be advisable for me to go for this upgrade (Vodafone) or leave and go to O2 and get the Bold 9000 (get better reception) as they do not do the new Onyx. I was told the 9700 is much better than the 9000 but do I forsake that for reception or suffer another 18 months (been suffering for the last 4 years). I have recently (yesterday) received a new sim card from Vodafone who reckon the reason for my lack of signal is because my sim card is old and may be getting locked at the tower (or something to that effect). I need to know what is the best thing for me to do.

I am tempted to suffer for another 18 months just to get the Onyx but I keep moaning to hubbie that I cant get any reception and he can (he on 02). I feel like I am stuck between a rock and a very very hard place. Help anybody make my decision for me...

Thanks
    BB Forever - One Love (Sher)

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way
    Does you husbands phone have poor reception, too?

It is very important that you are with a carrier that provides good service to where you use your phone.
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

jag257 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Good reception is a must. I dont feel like typing an entire chapter to someone so I just call them. Call me ole' fashion.
    JAG257
    iPhone4
    " Losers try their best, WINNERS do what ever it takes"

drew4flt72 no está en línea Stack level 4
    Quote Originally Posted by disturkis4u View Post
    Is the processor on it 1ghz? Or 800mhz?
    No, it's the same processor the Bold has now (624 MHz)
    Nokia N900 32GB [Unlocked]
    ----------------------------------------
    Version: [PR 1.3] 20.2010.36-2

Flash Memory: A-Data 16GB SDHC CL6-Turbo
    Overclocked @1Ghz

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234