Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I am sorry but I only use one 3rd party app for Banking. There will ... BlackBerry Bold forum

GregGebhardt no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    No Way

Advertisement

I am sorry but I only use one 3rd party app for Banking. There will likely be some glitches with 3rd party software as my friend said that several of his apps no longer work on the new 5.0 .267

It will not take long but the people writing apps are going to have to do some rewriting. the OS 5 is really nice. Everywhere I go in my 9700 I see improvements. Just adjusting profiles has changed big time and for the better!

For those who are worried about battery life, I came home with 60% which is about the same as my Bold 1. I did play with my 9700 more than usual so battery life will be the same or better after the "fun" calms down
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

CrunchDude no está en línea Stack level 3
    What am I missing? lol...Sorry, haven't posted in a while. You received the new Bold 2 (9700)?

Congratulations are in order!
    It's all about the Berry! BlackBerry Bold 9000 OS 5.0.0.314 w/ BBM 5.0.0.33...works like a final build| ...awaiting release of BlackBerry Bold 9700 w/ HSPA 7.2! :D

PIN/ID
    No Way
    Quote Originally Posted by CrunchDude View Post
    What am I missing? lol...Sorry, haven't posted in a while. You received the new Bold 2 (9700)?

Congratulations are in order!
    Well, Thanks!
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

iamgoofy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    210ca18d

Thumbs up 9700 arrived at 11:05!

your quote>>"I will be selling it when I get the AT&T unit on the 11th"<< pin/email me if ya don't mind! i have a bnib bb bold 9000 that i may have it sold vie craigslist! so i am defiantly interested in buying your 9700! thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by GregGebhardt View Post
    WIll know more about the battery life today as I really used it near constantly doing the maint required to make it "home"

I updated to the latest leaked OS and it does not seem buggy what so ever. I do have a program called net_rim_tmo_enabler running in the background that I would like to get rid of.

Browser, I hate to not be able to judge as I am not a browser person. It works well for me on bringing up my NexRad moving radar and banking but I am not Browser expert. I can tell you that the track pad makes a WORLD of difference as it moves the cursor predictably like it should, unlike the ball where at times it hardly moved the cursor and then would send it flying across the page.

I will say it again the trackpad is the single most improved part of the 9700 for me, simply a joy to use after changing the horiz and vert sensitivity from 70 to 50. Tooks a few minutes to get used to but after that is so natural and easy to use! This improvement was long over due!

I do not want to do too much to theis device as I will be selling it when I get the AT&T unit on the 11th

PIN/ID
    No Way
    Quote Originally Posted by iamgoofy View Post
    your quote>>"I will be selling it when I get the AT&T unit on the 11th"<< pin/email me if ya don't mind! i have a bnib bb bold 9000 that i may have it sold vie craigslist! so i am defiantly interested in buying your 9700! thanks!
    You have a PM
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

Female_MC no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24A2C570
    Congrats!!!

PIN/ID
    No Way
    Thanks. I am really liking the trackpad and know it will be a most liked feature of the 9700. What a difference it makes in the general use of the device! Ha, I remember the trackwheel on my older Blackberrys. I thought how well this works and what a great way in getting things done!

Progress is GREAT!
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    LOL! I remember the trackhwheel on the older devices and was shocked when they came out with the trackball. Love the idea of the pad, now.

PIN/ID
    No Way
    Yep as I remember I did not like the ball at first but it did grow on me pretty fast. No doubt the pad is the next step forward. It simply works without flaw and you are provided with the ability to adjust to your own tastes!
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    you are provided with the ability to adjust to your own tastes!
    I think that's the key here. Excellent innovation in that regard.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    I absolutely cannot wait. Im ready for a drink and I dont even drink!!!!
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

PIN/ID
    No Way
    I do, come on in, the Jack Black is great!

You do not even need to worry about the sweat on the outside of the glass getting on your fingers as the trackpad does not care! <vbg>
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    I do, come on in, the Jack Black is great!

You do not even need to worry about the sweat on the outside of the glass getting on your fingers as the trackpad does not care! <vbg>

sounds so nice . . .

BTW did you sell it yet?
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

PIN/ID
    No Way
    I can not sell until I have my new device. I could not go back even to the Bold 1 at this point. Spoiled!
    Greg
    in Jax, FL

iamgoofy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    210ca18d

Thumbs up 9700 arrived at 11:05!

wow! thats impressive indeed!
    I can not sell until I have my new device. I could not go back even to the Bold 1 at this point. Spoiled!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast