Just picked up by Bold 9700 and foiund this forum. Looks great. I look to ... BlackBerry Bold forum

rwsheffield no está en línea Stack level 1

9700 apps

Advertisement

Just picked up by Bold 9700 and foiund this forum. Looks great. I look to learn a lot since this is my first BB. I've been an HTC for years and have been looking for a forum simlar to xd-developers for the BB.

I don't see a forum just for 9700 apps. Will the the 9000 work or am I just not looking in the right area yet.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Hey RW! Welcome to PinStack!

Just picked up a 9700 myself.

Lots of useful information in the links in my signature to help you enjoy your experience here on the Stacks!

What types of apps are you looking for? Paid? Free?

A couple I can recommend off the top are basically the full suite of apps from BellShare....BerryWeather, BerryPopup, BerryBuzz, etc. They aren't free, but are very reasonably priced and well worth it.

Give us a little better idea of what types of apps you're looking for so we can point you in the right direction. This is the thread dedicated to the 9700, but if there are specific questions you'd like answered, don't hesitate to ask. That's why we're here. To make your smartphone experience the best it can possibly be!

Cheers,
    Roger

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I second Rog's post... Welcome buddy. With time you'll be really enjoying your BB 9700 as well as Pinstack!

SeRViiCiiO no está en línea Stack level 5
    and i 3rd that... you should also download blackberry app world, lots of apps there that you might find useful/helpful
    Phone: T-Mo S4- Stock-Rooted

[Former]
    Device: T-Mobile S3
    Device: HTC Amaze 4G
    Device: HTC Vision (T-Mobile G2)
    Device: BlackBerry (9700, 8900,8320,8120,8100)

rwsheffield no está en línea Stack level 1
    While I'm getting used to the differences between the 9700 and my touch screen Tilt, I'm looking to see if I can customize it so that I have similar features like screens for dialing by picture, clocks with multiple timers, a profile changer so that my settings change based on where I'm at. My Tilt pegs my position from cell towers and change my settings based on GPS. Is there a free GPS out there for directions as well as a profile changer.

While I'm seeing how I can customize this beast I need to see what apps are out there free or paid. I'm not against paid, but a lot of what I've found on crackberry and the BB app store are crap. Are there other sites with better apps?

Lowrider no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Just Ask
    Welcome! I just got the Bold, and it blows away all my other BBs! Check out Black and WhiteList from I Software, I can't live w\o it.