I just upgraded my curve to the 9700 (love it) but my wife who also ... BlackBerry Bold forum

sgcurtis1 no está en línea Stack level 1

9700 and iphone Calendar

Advertisement

I just upgraded my curve to the 9700 (love it) but my wife who also has a curve wants an iphone (traitor...lol). What we love about our bb's is that we can put an appointment on our calendar and then invite each other and it will show on both. Will we be able to do something similar if she gets an iphone or will we have to sync with our desktop?

PIN/ID
    Apple
    I don't know of a feature like that on the iPhone especially since your trying to cross it with a bb. You migt want to post this in the iPhone section and see if anyone comes up with something for you.
    Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 3_1_2 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/528.18 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/4.0 Mobile/7D11 Safari/528.16

MStrawder no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask
    Google Calendar or Microsoft Outlook would be my guess to be able to share a calendar/sync 'em.
    "Our greatest fear is not that we are inadequate, but that we are powerful beyond measure" ~ Marianne Williamson
    Current OS list by device
    How to upgrade your OS