When I upgraded my 9630 to my new bold 9650 I had a 16gb micro ... BlackBerry Bold forum

bbueding no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

9650 Memory Card Problem

Advertisement

When I upgraded my 9630 to my new bold 9650 I had a 16gb micro sd card in the 9630. I copied all of the files from my card to my computer, put the 16gb card in my 9650 and formatted the card. I then copied all of the files from my computer back to the sd card and put the card back in the 9650. All seems to be ok, I have my pictures etc. When I go to connect my BB 9650 to my computer I get a message on the BB that says: "Content rights do not match this device. Please insert the media card back to the right device." this only happens if I have the memory option set to "Auto enable mass storage mode storage set to NO" Any ideas?
    Thank You

bbueding no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask
    resolved the problem by removing the system folder from the sd card. It created a new system folder and all is now well.

Quote Originally Posted by bbueding View Post
    resolved the problem by removing the system folder from the sd card. It created a new system folder and all is now well.
    Glad your solution worked - I couldn't think of anything when you first posted