Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

ATT the first to carry the 9000? I would bet T-Mobile picks it up before ... BlackBerry Bold forum

devilsadidas no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ask

Re: 9000 os 4.6??

Advertisement

ATT the first to carry the 9000? I would bet T-Mobile picks it up before ATT, ATT maybe the monster in the USA but TMobile has a Much better handset line up as they are much larger world wide

lauren25 no está en línea Stack level 5

No one even knows who would carry it first.
    It could be AT&T, T-Mobile, or anyone..
    ~Lauren

blackninja no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    spam=no

Quote Originally Posted by lauren25 View Post
    No one even knows who would carry it first.
    It could be AT&T, T-Mobile, or anyone..
    I think he meant in North America. It's a GSM phone so could only be ATT or Tmo.

Quote Originally Posted by devilsadidas View Post
    ATT the first to carry the 9000? I would bet T-Mobile picks it up before ATT, ATT maybe the monster in the USA but TMobile has a Much better handset line up as they are much larger world wide
    Odds are against it going to a network that has yet to launch a successful 3G network.
    Last edited by blackninja; 02-18-2008 at 10:12 PM.

sgtdisturbed47 no está en línea Stack level 3

Is there any hard evidence that the pics on the web are for real or that RIM has given any info about the 9-series Blackberries?

I thought RIM was against touch-screens (as they should be) seeing as they are not entirely feasible for business use. I have seen how unreliable the iPhone's touch screen can be, with delays in key entry after pressing the screen and jumping around when accidentally pressed.
    Last edited by sgtdisturbed47; 02-21-2008 at 11:19 PM.

James80 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    31955D4A

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~The first pic looked like a curve offshoot then the other one looked like something that evolved from my old nextel 7520 lol. Come on now! I do know it is supposed to be touch-screen though, although I don't want it no matter what it do, I'm just waiting for 4.5 so I can have the flash player. Aww man Cherri I missed that thread, oh my goodness its been a long time since I've laughed this hard. As I was reading it I saw the box and stuff then the 7250. I was wondering from the start why the plastic ties around the phone. Then it showed the ties around the ipod. When they showed the side view with the bb and ipod together, I fell off the couch laughing. Now that's original lol.

siccmade no está en línea Stack level 4

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

untjoker no está en línea Stack level 3
    I have 4.5 on my 8320 and there aint no flash player lol

Quote Originally Posted by James80 View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~The first pic looked like a curve offshoot then the other one looked like something that evolved from my old nextel 7520 lol. Come on now! I do know it is supposed to be touch-screen though, although I don't want it no matter what it do, I'm just waiting for 4.5 so I can have the flash player. Aww man Cherri I missed that thread, oh my goodness its been a long time since I've laughed this hard. As I was reading it I saw the box and stuff then the 7250. I was wondering from the start why the plastic ties around the phone. Then it showed the ties around the ipod. When they showed the side view with the bb and ipod together, I fell off the couch laughing. Now that's original lol.

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    What would be the difference from 4.5 to 4.6?

Hack173 no está en línea banned
    PIN/ID
    249E4D70
    Quote Originally Posted by untjoker View Post
    I have 4.5 on my 8320 and there aint no flash player lol
    that's maybe 'cause you got a beta...and not the "Official" OS.

jonnyxedge no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    28A4ED28
    I would assume t-mobile uk, r vodafone would launch it first. I would hope that t-mobile us will be the first to launch it in the states. man so many great things going on in the world of bb
    The BlackBerry Guru

[x] My Minds Eye - Life Behind The Lens Of A BlackBerry
    [x] Pinstack Blog
    [x] Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123