Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

We need our friend, associate, and forum moderator CP6169 to weigh in on this one. ... BlackBerry Bold forum

ma077146 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    3019F3E6

Advertisement

We need our friend, associate, and forum moderator CP6169 to weigh in on this one. He's always had good info about phone availability with $print. How about it CP, any 411 on the 9000?

1pdanut no está en línea Stack level 2
    I say wait and see. A couple of months ago I purchased the Curve at my favorite Sprint Retail store, where (just 2 days earlier) a rep told me they weren't going to carry the Curve at all..ever.... For what it's worth! ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

KeNNethX no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by VETT98 View Post
    it would not come to sprint anyway because,
    BOLD W-CDMA,WIFI,GPS
    sprint already has curve 3g,they dont have WIFI and they have GPS,so the dont need the BOLD.
    True 3G have voice and data at the same time. Until CDMA phones do this they are not true 3G.
    When in Doubt, Pop the Battery Out!

kieranwest no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me:)
    Quote Originally Posted by TorturedNacho View Post
    It's the only official RIM/Blackberry Store. .Im pretty sure the guy knows what hes alking about
    RIM is a company that shares most information internally (Including Partners) but an NDA must be in place first if they are allowed to get this sort of info. If this guy truly did know, whoever told him could be in some trouble...

walkiniceberg no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    21D45768
    BOLD W-CDMA,WIFI,GPS
    sprint already has curve 3g,they dont have WIFI and they have GPS,so the dont need the BOLD.
    I really don't think its a question of need. Be honest. You don't need a 700 dollar bb, you want one to flaunt in front of your buddies. My 8100 is freakin awesome, but I'm goin to get the bold regardless, I don't need it. I think it'll be the envy of my crew though.

ajdamac no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    32c6d491
    I heard that sprint has already started testing its 4g network. Which will be able to stream live video. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

mrpink57 no está en línea Device Pro
    PIN/ID
    320F8773
    BOLD W-CDMA,WIFI,GPS
    The Curve when released was GSM only at the time but has come to CDMA just like anything else, same even goes for Nextel getting a Curve soon.

pink
    Do you know what this is? Its the world's smallest violin playing just for the waitresses.

slater no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    32c95540
    Hopefully it does come to sprint because I'd like to get one
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

meme405 no está en línea Stack level 3
    You guys his info is coming FROM THE ONLY OFFICIAL BB STORE IN THE WORLD, im pretty sure RIM would keep the up to date and they would know what they are talking about...

jkai2188 no está en línea Stack level 5
    well if anyone is looking to switch to at&t to get the bold, let me know, i'll take some activations.
    Bold - 5.0.0.93 / 8310 - 4.5.0.81 ---- AT&T
    8330 - 4.5.0.77 ---- Sprint

Blackberry's are a lifestyle

jeff.kaiser88@yahoo.com

draiko no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    PM Me!
    Quote Originally Posted by jkai2188 View Post
    well if anyone is looking to switch to at&t to get the bold, let me know, i'll take some activations.
    Get me out of my verizon contract without any early term fees and I'll take you up on your offer.

bigmarv no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Optional
    I can say as much as we all on different networks would love for the newset blackberry devices on our network. But majority of the setbacks and release times are not because of Rim. But its the carriers. Whether they want to carrier the newest device at that time or wait and see if it does well on other networks. Also we all know when it comes to Rim, AT&T always get the new device first and exclusively, lol. That's something I haven't seen changed in 4 years. Talk about a great relationship from carrier and company.

bigmarv no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    Optional
    I can say as much as we all on different networks would love for the newset blackberry devices on our network. But majority of the setbacks and release times are not because of Rim. But its the carriers. Whether they want to carrier the newest device at that time or wait and see if it does well on other networks. Also we all know when it comes to Rim, AT&T always get the new device first and exclusively, lol. That's something I haven't seen changed in 4 years. Talk about a great relationship from carrier and Device Makers...

untjoker no está en línea Stack level 3
    Sorry, but some guy at a store (blackberry or not) does not know any more than we do here lol. Appreciate the post, but we've all seen too many he said she said stories around here to believe amy of them
    Quote Originally Posted by AMD313 View Post
    Well I called an Official Blackberry store... The only one there is I believe. So I sorda believe the guy when he tells me that it's not coming out. I am really disappointed now. I am even considering switching to AT&T.

untjoker no está en línea Stack level 3
    Sorry, but some guy at a store (blackberry or not) does not know any more than we do here lol. Appreciate the post, but we've all seen too many he said she said stories around here to believe any of them
    Quote Originally Posted by AMD313 View Post
    Well I called an Official Blackberry store... The only one there is I believe. So I sorda believe the guy when he tells me that it's not coming out. I am really disappointed now. I am even considering switching to AT&T.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast