Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 281

sorry, wasn't specific.. what size mem card can the 9000 handle? like the tilt can ... BlackBerry Bold forum

  1. #61
    jdiiams's Avatar
    jdiiams no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    PIN/ID
    24a04078
    Posts
    120

    Advertisement



    sorry, wasn't specific.. what size mem card can the 9000 handle? like the tilt can handle up to a 32 gig mem card. was wondering if it could handle that much.

  2. #62
    LLceleb's Avatar
    LLceleb no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    PIN/ID
    666
    Posts
    1,203
    5,000$
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tmobile
    BOLD

  3. #63
    ItsNowOrNever's Avatar
    ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    30485184
    Posts
    2,994
    Quote Originally Posted by jdiiams View Post
    viceo recorder??? 3G? please tell me RIM finally decided to put a video recorder on a device PLEASE!!!!!!!! expandable memory? how much?
    I have a recorder on my 8310---nothing too new.all the 83xx, 81xx and 88xx models have expandable memory too....

  4. #64
    cherrichiodo's Avatar
    cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Posts
    17,164
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    I have a recorder on my 8310---nothing too new
    that's because you are running a beta OS. not because your blackberry came loaded out of the box with it.

  5. #65
    ItsNowOrNever's Avatar
    ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    30485184
    Posts
    2,994
    Right- but when the OS gets released, everyone will have it. Its not like its something that will never get to "everyone".

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  6. #66
    ItsNowOrNever's Avatar
    ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    30485184
    Posts
    2,994
    What if We don't want dragons, does it come loaded with other mystical dealdy creatures...or will those come in future OS releases? :-)


    Quote Originally Posted by j llama View Post
    ************************************************** *************
    Folks, you heard it here!!! Thanks FiddlerMD, you confirmed my suspicions. I knew those kooky techs at RIM were planning something big, and I was correct.

    BLACKBERRY 9xxx series Does in FACT SPAWN DRAGONS from the Convenience key.

  7. #67
    cherrichiodo's Avatar
    cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Posts
    17,164
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsNowOrNever View Post
    Right- but when the OS gets released, everyone will have it. Its not like its something that will never get to "everyone".

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~
    and your point is what?
    you quoted someone excited to see the video recording on a bb ... to which you responded, i have it already. well, the reason you have it is because you have an UNRELEASED operating system. NOT because you went out and bought a blackberry with video recording.


  8. #68
    offthahorseceo's Avatar
    offthahorseceo no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    PIN/ID
    24A2AD7C
    Posts
    1,562
    8110 has video recording, i have 1 sitting in my store right now

  9. #69
    cherrichiodo's Avatar
    cherrichiodo no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    ATA
    Posts
    17,164
    i can only assume that the OP of the video recording post meant a qwerty, bc we all know the 8110, 8120 and 8130 released with 4.3 OS has it ...

  10. #70
    ItsNowOrNever's Avatar
    ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    PIN/ID
    30485184
    Posts
    2,994
    Ok, I'm going to walk away. You seem unusually angry cherri and I don't know why. The point of my answer was that there are already bb's out there that have video recording...and not just the ones with the unreleased OS.

    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

  11. #71
    NICKY88XX's Avatar
    NICKY88XX no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    Posts
    1,352
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~25 million cash last offer... Lol tell you company to call me... I'm jk maybe man ole mighty I want this so bad I can taste it.. You ever taste a 3g chip... They are delicious.... Lol everyone be happy. Its comming soon.... But in bb addicts time each day is like a year

  12. #72
    chatster18's Avatar
    chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Posts
    1,121
    Quote Originally Posted by FiddlerMD View Post
    i dont mind skeptics (although i dont see why i'd be posting info for no reason .. but whatever).. pic is blurry cause i took it w/ my 8130 - dont have a nice camera at work - sorry - ..
    Thats funny...nice show of skeptical posts
    it's always greener with the other carrier...

  13. #73
    archer6's Avatar
    archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    4,996
    Quote Originally Posted by NICKY88XX View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com) You ever taste a 3g chip...
    --------
    Not until I just pryed the 3G chip from my Samsung. Sheesh.... Tastes like chicken....

    via: Red BB 8310

  14. #74
    danger872's Avatar
    danger872 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    PIN/ID
    2401D9F3
    Posts
    151
    i am so late!!!......nice pics....but real blurry........(u sure u weren't sellin tht phone on ebay)

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    PIN/ID
    LESS
    Posts
    1,757
    Quote Originally Posted by archer6 View Post
    --------
    Not until I just pryed the 3G chip from my Samsung. Sheesh.... Tastes like chicken....

    via: Red BB 8310

    I just ate some for dinner LOL

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •