Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 141516171819

hihi when i drag over some movies/episodes i downloaded to my bold, some work, and ... BlackBerry Bold forum

y0ud no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

hihi

when i drag over some movies/episodes i downloaded to my bold, some work, and some loose sync between sound and image. also some formats will play perfectly synced for a moment and then i will receive a error msg saying the format is not supported. how can i get around/fix this?

mickey22yr no está en línea Stack level 1
    Hello, I in the middle of getting a new Black Berry I currently have the 8830 world edition and I'm looking into the Bold or the Storm but I can't make up my mind I was wondering, What can you tell me about the Bold that will help me make up my mind?

Thanks

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    The Bold & Storm are two different to compare or explain here. I would suggest you check some reviews online. Then give it a lot of thought. If a good keyboard is important to you there is nothing like the BOLD. The Touchscreen Storm Is a good BB, just different.

~via BB Bold (wap.pinstack.com)~

DPC
    DPC no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quick question.

I used to have the 8800 and switched to the Bold and everything has been perfect so far. My only question is that in the 8800 it had a call log icon in the menu and on the Bold the only way I can get into the call log is by pressing the send key. Just curious if there was anyway I could get the call log icon. BTW, I'm running the 4.6.0.162 OS.

Thanks in advance.
    In heaven, all the interesting people are missing - Friedrich Nietzsche

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired
    Quote Originally Posted by DPC View Post
    Quick question.

I used to have the 8800 and switched to the Bold and everything has been perfect so far. My only question is that in the 8800 it had a call log icon in the menu and on the Bold the only way I can get into the call log is by pressing the send key. Just curious if there was anyway I could get the call log icon. BTW, I'm running the 4.6.0.162 OS.

Thanks in advance.
    Its there, but its located inside one of the folders (applications or setup perhaps). When you find it you can press the Application button, select Move to Folder, then select Home.

DPC
    Quote Originally Posted by darryl71 View Post
    Its there, but its located inside one of the folders (applications or setup perhaps). When you find it you can press the Application button, select Move to Folder, then select Home.
    Thanks, I finally found the icon. I hadn't seen it before because it was hidden.

Thanks again.

darryl71 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    retired
    not a problem... took me a while to find it too.

DPC
    Sorry I have another question if you don't mind.

I have never backed up my BB before (I know not smart on my part). I just preformed a backup and was wondering if it would store all my apps, emails, and texts? And if I update my OS would I lose all my info and have to restore it using the DM?

Also, I know that the .ipd file is the file I will have to use if I want to restore my info but I also have a .cab file now. Just curious what the .cab file is used for.

Thanks in advance and have a great weekend.

GiorgosH no está en línea Stack level 2
    Guys I still have not understand the difference between all the browsers and when I should use each..
    My Bold has Wind PLUS (My carrier), Hotspot browser & Internet browser.. I assume Hotspot should be selected when on WiFi, but i'm usually on 3g/GPRS and don't know which option to select in order to work.. Also getting often XML errors.. Is that an issue?

angelberry123 no está en línea Stack level 2
    What is the best clear protective cover for my bold. I have searched at the stores and I can't find any, what stores carry them?

Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Quote Originally Posted by angelberry123 View Post
    What is the best clear protective cover for my bold. I have searched at the stores and I can't find any, what stores carry them?
    This is the best protection you're ever going to find by far.
    I've used them on all my berry's and they're not only reasonably priced
    but offer outstanding protection and can barely be noticed after installation.

Check out cherri's review Here and how to install.

Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 141516171819