Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 13141516171819 LastLast

Originally Posted by FiddlerMD I'm currently playing w/ a prototype so whatever questions you may ... BlackBerry Bold forum

edoedo no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs down why can't I watch a mpeg-4 video from a linksys web camera WVC11B

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by FiddlerMD View Post
    I'm currently playing w/ a prototype so whatever questions you may have, i'll be glad to look into it.
    I don't have a sim in it so can't confirm anything about wireless coverage and such, otherwise will try to answer any concerns you may have.
    Let me know

I can see the camera control page and the background but the little video window doesn't open up I watch youtube no problem B9000

psan no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    20791DB2
    Quote Originally Posted by edoedo View Post
    I can see the camera control page and the background but the little video window doesn't open up I watch youtube no problem B9000
    No you can't. To view Linksys webcams via a browser, you will need ActiveX plug-in installed.

iamknoware no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by aircraftmgt View Post
    Can you transfer all contacts to sim on 9000 bold?
    Yea I did that, it sucks kinda, bc the Bold reformat with a wierd "/W" or "/M" after the persons name. But its all good, i suppose

sfoss no está en línea Stack level 1

Slow Sync

Seems the new sync with Bold is slower than previous BB sync. Suggestions.

Ge
    Ge no está en línea Stack level 4

Cross Posting

Quote Originally Posted by sfoss View Post
    Seems the new sync with Bold is slower than previous BB sync. Suggestions.
    There is no need to cross post

http://blackberryforums.pinstack.com...3&postcount=15

mby2100 no está en línea Stack level 1

Bb9000

I've switched from the 8310 and have loaded 4.6. I can't backup without getting a message that says Error backing up Database.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    mby,

Make note of where the backup stops and gives you that error. Depending on the database, you might just be able to "Clear" it in order to continue with the backup.

Just encountered this myself on the Message List Options database. Through the Desktop Manager>Backup and Restore>Advanced, you can view the list of databases on your device. Once you discover the offending database, scroll down to it on your list of databases, click on it, then press the Clear button beneath the window. See if you can then back up your device.

You can also selectively backup and/or restore your device through the same function by selecting all the databases on the right and using the arrow keys in the center to move them over to the left side for backup.

Hope this makes sense!

Roger

GiorgosH no está en línea Stack level 2
    Does any1 know if I need to check if my carrier is compatible with new OS or all updates work ok..? I'm in Greece on WIND... and got .147..

Giorgo,

Welcome to PinStack!

As long as the OS is specifically for your device, then it will work. In other words, you can't use a 8310 OS on the Bold.

Regards,
    Roger

Thanks for your wishes I use international version (Greek) and got my doubts. Also read in the manual that the carrier sends message when update is needed, however I received no message from my carrier yet. despite my firmware is old.. Shall I be careful or just update?

Giorgo,

Please update your Profile with your device, carrier and location information. This will help us assist you better.

You will find the latest OS's for the Bold at the top of the 9000 topic. Here is the direct link to that thread.

As for messages when an update is available, I believe this is in reference to the Desktop Manager, which checks via the internet for a new release of your device OS and informs you when it finds one.

It's up to you as to whether or not you choose to upgrade your device software, but if you've read through the threads here, you'll see that many issues have been addressed in subsequent releases.

Hope this helps!

Roger

mby2100 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Says can't find application in file table

cliffordgpl no está en línea Stack level 1
    anyone can tell me what is the most efficient way of transferring contacts from nokia phone to the bold?

MS Outlook... But make sure u check the fields matching prior to syncing.. Mine 'lost' some numbers (i think it was the fax nos)

crap no está en línea Stack level 1
    Do I have to use iTunes to synch media to my Bold?

I would rather use Winamp.