Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Trying not to point fingers as you were so quick to call me out originally. ... BlackBerry Bold forum

jglee311 no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    ASKME

Advertisement

Trying not to point fingers as you were so quick to call me out originally. I wanted to take the high road......sorry.

untjoker no está en línea Stack level 3
    Quote Originally Posted by jglee311 View Post
    Trying not to point fingers as you were so quick to call me out originally. I wanted to take the high road......sorry.
    thanks bro, appreciate that! I think we both win since our new Blackberry will have a Gig of internal memory LOL. This 9000 is shaping up to be quite the little barnstormer...and with Project Tango coming up where I can download podcasts over HSDPA, it's OVER!!!!!!! Only reason I'll need my Comp at home is to convert audio and video files ha!
    Yes, I've been diagnosed with Phantom Vibration Disorder.....

chatster18 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    ASK
    Sounds like you should joint the every laptop left behind! Lol

~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

PIN/ID
    ASKME
    Quote Originally Posted by untjoker View Post
    thanks bro, appreciate that! I think we both win since our new Blackberry will have a Gig of internal memory LOL. This 9000 is shaping up to be quite the little barnstormer...and with Project Tango coming up where I can download podcasts over HSDPA, it's OVER!!!!!!! Only reason I'll need my Comp at home is to convert audio and video files ha!

No doubt!! Can't wait myself, I'm stoked to check this bad boy out.

dubai_bb no está en línea Stack level 3
    Fiddler do you see anything in terms of video call support? Even of a phone does not have a camera on the front for video calls it should still support video calls. You should be able to see the other person, or they can see you through the camera on the back. This is standard on any 3G phone which I have seen in the past 3 years. If the 9000 doesn't have it I would find it very odd.

Jobsdone no está en línea Stack level 2
    Where's the SD card located? Is screen brightness varible? Will it be available without a camera?
    Last edited by Jobsdone; 05-12-2008 at 10:14 AM. Reason: forgot one thing....are the key backlit?
    Cordially,

Jobsdone

FiddlerMD no está en línea Device Pro
    jglee311 - good job. i guess the prototype i have doesnt reflect the final unit. definitely no 1gb internal in the one i was playing with.

Jobsdone - the microSD card is on the left side and is accessible externally

dubai_bb - i didnt get to make calls on the device as it has no SIM, but somehow i doubt it.

PIN/ID
    ASKME
    Thanks Fiddler. Yeah, and I just found out that he had the dern device on his hip while we were meeting. Policy wouldn't allow him to show it yet however because it had not been released. I told him I'd get him for that one.........UGHHH!!!!

saladiro no está en línea Stack level 3
    how is the typing ability...it looks bunched up like the 8800. is it as smooth a typer as the curve....

shanof3 no está en línea Stack level 1

Icons erased after desktop manager

I have the 8100 Pearl with AT&T. when I connected my BB to the desktop manager it erased the little earth icons for browser and media net. I tried taking out the battery, even updating the software. I had no problem using the icons as pay per use for a whole year. I cannot send or receieve any picture messages either. Can you help restore my BB? :cry:

snipes mcgee no está en línea Stack level 4
    I have a quick question...with the 9000's new 3G capabilities, if/when I purchase it, will I need to change my BB plan at all? I just ask because I know ATT considers 3G and EDGE two different ways to access the internet. Thanks in advance.
    Last edited by snipes mcgee; 05-14-2008 at 02:21 AM.

gbillings no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    301603FD
    Howdy,

Form the spec's online, which we know are always so reliable, will there be a different CPU depending on CDMA or GSM?

Any idea on the speed of the cpu in mhz?

gbillings no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    301603FD
    Just a follow-up - does anyone have any concerns about all the media crap being added into one device? Palm added crap and the OS just got bloated and unreliable. Have you had any reliability / lag issues?

Out of curiosity:
    - does the address book still only support 4 user fields?
    - has the search applet been updated?

Thanks.

schumacher no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    256F471E
    hey fiddler,
    how long does it take to start-up after a battery pull?
    pls tell me that it has colored led's under the trackball.
    did u try loading any 3rd party apps on it yet?
    major differences between the os that u have noticed.
    thnx.

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by snipes mcgee View Post
    I have a quick question...with the 9000's new 3G capabilities, if/when I purchase it, will I need to change my BB plan at all? I just ask because I know ATT considers 3G and EDGE two different ways to access the internet. Thanks in advance.
    For clarification, these are both voice based services, 3G being faster than EDGE, but the delivery method is the same, therefore there will be no increase in cost. Nor will you have to change your plan.
    They are also "backwards compatible" meaning that if you happen to drive out of a 3G coverage area, the phone will automatically switch to the slower EDGE until 3G becomes available again. I have personally experienced this with some of the "other" phones that I have.
    So besides enhanced voice quality that comes with the 3G experience, and the extra speed when accessing the internet, there is no extra charge....

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 ... LastLast