I just upgraded to the 9700 I was having tons of problems with my 8100 ... BlackBerry Bold forum

lt321 no está en línea Stack level 1

8100 to 9700

Advertisement

I just upgraded to the 9700 I was having tons of problems with my 8100 wow what a difference. I'm loving BB messenger. I would love suggestions on sofware and themes thanks everyone.

fatboy97 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Apps and themes are very personal... I hate recommending anything... but I do use the following apps a LOT:

GoogleMaps
    GoogleSync
    BerryBuzz
    BerryWeather
    UberTwitter
    Facebook

And themes are very personal... I make my own... go checkout the theme section here and you might find a few to try out, and they should be free here.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Congrats! It's a great device and a far cry from the 8100! Enjoy!

srl7741 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Retired
    Congrats! I think u will enjoy the larger screen. Remember to back up the new 9700 before adding too much new data/Apps.
    Just for that rainy day

berrymuncher no está en línea Stack level 1
    If you have a PC at home be sure to visit Blackberry.com. There you can download their Theme Builder. It's a user friendly program that allows you to fully customize the current themes on the device. An interesting theme i love using is called Shiny Today Plus. It's very simple and free. I enjoy it because it has 3 tabs on the right side of the screen for easy access to video, picture, and music folders. It also has small icons up top for your connection manager, options, and sound profiles. The only real downfall is that you can only have 5 icons on the bottom tray. I got it off app world or crackberry.com. Some recommended apps: Pandora internet radio, Fandango app (can buy movie tickets), pocket blu (only if you have an internet capable bluray player), quickpull (simulates a battery pull to keep the phone healthy), Buddy Guard (can wipe your phone from a remote cell phone in the event that your device is stolen), and Zonasnap (allows you to save a picture of your screen at any point and in any program). As always, be careful when adding apps from unknown sources and BACK UP your phone with desktop manager before adding too many new ones, like SRL7741 said previously.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    BerryWeather
    Poynt
    App Superstore
    Opera Mini
    Viigo
    BuzzOff
    CaptureIt
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional