Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Looks like they went with something a bit more sleek this time. I really don't ... BlackBerry Bold forum

nickjoedotcom no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    30C1D19D

Advertisement

Looks like they went with something a bit more sleek this time. I really don't think I care what it is, if it works right and it's a BlackBerry I'll probably buy it!

wendycharles no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    249F6ACE
    Wow,I am surprised with all the hate this model is receiving. I think it a nice looking blackberry. It's just an another option for people. Change can be good.
    Wendy
    Iphone...what else would a MAC user have.....

justajason no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    242C7F74
    Quote Originally Posted by nickjoedotcom View Post
    Looks like they went with something a bit more sleek this time. I really don't think I care what it is, if it works right and it's a BlackBerry I'll probably buy it!
    But the big question is, Will it work? Looks can mean a lot, but if its creaky, glitchy, I'll wait for a good sale.

kayakpoo no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up

I don't think it's that great looking, I'm sure it's LOADED with sweet features though. Im already ready to upgrade from pearl, want a bigger keyboard. did someone post a possible release date?

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by justajason View Post
    But the big question is, Will it work? Looks can mean a lot, but if its creaky, glitchy, I'll wait for a good sale.
    ------
    If history is any indicator it will work very well, no glitches to worry about. RIM has a proven track record that is far superior to the rest.

via RedBerry *8310*

Dirty Cash no está en línea Stack Pro
    PIN/ID
    3G
    Quote Originally Posted by cherrichiodo View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Neato! The chrome/metal sides make it look kinda like another popular phone
    You caught that too huh???

thechadj no está en línea Stack level 4
    Thanks for the link. I really look @ the keyboard and it looks very similar to the 8300 and I am not too sure how keen on that I am. Look forward to the initial reviews. Regards cHAd. ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8
    Quote Originally Posted by wendycharles View Post
    Wow,I am surprised with all the hate this model is receiving. I think it a nice looking blackberry. It's just an another option for people. Change can be good.
    -------
    My take on it, is not so much hate as that's rather strong. I believe it's more a general rejection of the styling since it so closely resembles the over hyped, under performing iPhone.

After all when we look at the major changes in the BlackBerry lineup beginning with the Pearl, then 8800, and followed by the consumer focused 8300, the BB user base has demonstrated how eager they are to embrace change.

Since all we've seen is a few pictures, it's nearly impossible to determine what it will look like in ones hand. However speaking for myself I find it far too close in overall shape & style that it immediately reminds me of an iPhone. That in itself is enough to cause me to reject it. Secondary, I'm not looking for an entertainment device like the iPhone. My current 8310 meets all my needs perfectly, plus I love the style and color, therefore even if it did not remind me of an iPhone I would still pass.

I'm an early adopter and I enjoy buying the latest model of BlackBerry precisely because I like change. Currently I own all three of the latest BlackBerrys because they afford me a choice of size & shape depending on where I'm going & what I'm doing. So while I'm currently well equipped, I would most definitely purchase the 9000 model if the styling was compelling enough. As it stands I'm completely put off by it's appearance.

simeezee no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    215C1928
    personally i think it looks much better than the curve

PIN/ID
    LESS
    I gotta say I love it..As I cannot wait for it to launch as it will be my next company device. The anticipation is readily killing me.. At times selling the iPhone it does dawn on me to purchase one and play with it, but then I see the red flashing light from a incoming email on my 8310 that reminds of sheer perfection that RIM has created so well. Their form, preciseness, and durability of just about everything about it. keeps me always impatiently awaiting for its next great creation..

h3LIX no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    HEAD
    I love the look and feel of the whole thing. I have an 8800, and I see that their is not a whole lotta love for the 88XX series, its the Pearl and the curve, which I have had both as well. To me this looks like I get the sleek look of the 88XX series... but with a camera and other goodies. You can count me in as an early adopter, and I will gladly be a guinea pig for this device...this is what I have been waiting for.
    If you watch a game, it's fun. If you play it, it's recreation. if you work at it, it's GOLF!

reina_moctezuma no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    245B5656
    I so want that BB. It is sexy!

kayakpoo no está en línea Stack level 1

Thumbs up

Looked at it again, I like it, except those cheezy tron icons on that theme.

ItsNowOrNever no está en línea Stack level 7
    PIN/ID
    I like the look (reminded me more of the Moto Q with the black and red)...but it looks alot like the 8800...I wanna feel it before I decide. Couldn't stand the buttons on the 8800...so if it's the same buttons, I'll pass. However, if this comes before the 4.5 OS and it records video...I'm there! LOL!
    Color---it's nothing but a hue of the rainbow...why do people place such importance in it?

iamgoofy no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    210ca18d
    Why does the date show wensday march 21st???? This march was on the 19th "NOT" the 21st!
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast