Just dl'd 292 from vodafone uk.Backed up before I did that, after it loaded it ... BlackBerry Bold forum

jack no está en línea Stack level 2

4.6.0.292 problem

Advertisement

Just dl'd 292 from vodafone uk.Backed up before I did that, after it loaded it then tried to restore my backup, it couldnt,and its showing as the os to still be 162 as it was before.Whilst I've lost all my data.Ive tried to restore the backup .I click restore in desktop manager, find the back up file it briefly pops up as if its restoring then a second later it disappears? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    thats because its not .292 its .162 with release or plateform .292 but its still application version .162.
    Its just the official Vodafone .162 thats it its completely normal that your device still shows .162

thanks ranxoren
    How do I restore my backup then?

PIN/ID
    AskMe
    the way you said you do it ... try upgrading your Desktop software to the latest version

Ive got the latest version, when Iselect the file to restore it very briefly looks like its transferring the data but then the box didsappears am I missing something.......anyone! lol

Sirthinks no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    2831A313
    You may never be able to restore... You may want to remove the vodafone files and go BACK to the release you were using before. Then try to restore the backup file.

Consider this a learning experience.
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~