I just rang Optus to see if they had any bolds available and they do. ... BlackBerry Bold forum

becsta no está en línea Stack level 2

1 month and I will have a bold

Advertisement

I just rang Optus to see if they had any bolds available and they do. I am still on contract with my 8707g until march. If I was to pay out my contract now it would cost me $237 the guy said if I wait a month then it wont cost me anything. So I will see if I can wait out the month. Man I reckon it is going to be one long month.

mikedoan no está en línea Stack level 3
    Cool... good to see it's finally got a time frame.

Did they give any indication of pricing or plan options? (I'm on Optus also... though considering jumping ship to Telstra to make use of the Next-G speeds and better coverage).

becsta no está en línea Stack level 2
    Its available now from Optus. It is just a month until I can get out of my contract with out it costing me anything. But I couldnt wait the month. I couldnt even wait a day I rang them back and am now waiting for the paper work to be emailed to me. Then it will take 5-10 days to get the phone. I think if you go to an Optus shop you can get one straight away but I go through a special corporate account and I get different details to what Optus normally offer.