Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Originally Posted by PittsDriver THats funny because when I called them, they told me 500 ... BlackBerry Bold forum

archer6 no está en línea Stack level 8

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by PittsDriver View Post
    THats funny because when I called them, they told me 500 dollars to upgrade...
    Perhaps you called the wrong company.
    Let's Talk had them at three price points, $199, $149, and Free. We called before noon, and they appeared as sold out later in the afternoon. Just made it in time.

PittsDriver no está en línea Stack level 3
    Im gonna bet money on this being too good to be true. Did you read the contract stipulations on their site Arch?
    A&P.
    Aerobatic Pilot.
    PIN:249E6C28 feel free to add

matthiasj no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    243C4CBB
    i just called and they can't upgrade an individual line on a family plan, if they did, all phones on the plan would have to be eligible for an upgrade and all phones would have to be upgraded. Bummer.
    BB 8310 Titanium | OS 4.5.0.81 | Seidio Hybrid Case

My Blogspot

jaesternbach no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    24b04967
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ archer, do you know what the rebate terms and conditions are like? I am really interested in purchasing, but how exactly is the rebate handed to you?

Im gonna bet money on this being too good to be true. Did you read the contract stipulations on their site Arch?
    Yes I've read the terms & conditions carefully last month when I purhased another brand of smart phone from them. The reason they have low phone prices is they get a lot of new accounts which is where they make their money. The other source is from the customers that buy into a plan they cannot afford then default and pay huge penalties. However I save a tremendous amount of money because I'm only adding 2 yrs at the same rate I'm already paying and I have no desire to leave AT&T as they have met my needs ideally for years. So I am in the category of subscribers that save a lot of money buying from them. They are AT&T's largest reseller and very honest. I highly endorse them. However if you plan to break your contract then you will pay.

HeavyComponent no está en línea Stack level 6
    PIN/ID
    TP2 :D
    How do you guys find these things?
    T-Mobile HTC Touch Pro2 & I'm not coming back! :D

--HeavyC.

Quote Originally Posted by jaesternbach View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ archer, do you know what the rebate terms and conditions are like? I am really interested in purchasing, but how exactly is the rebate handed to you?
    What's important to know is that Let's Talk is an AT&T authorized reseller. This means that everthing is exactly as it is with AT&T. The rate plans are the same price because they are AT&T rate plans as long as you have good credit & can qualify. However if you have poor credit then pricing skyrockets. The rebate is handled exactly the same as AT&T because its processed through the same system. Even though they went into back order status today I would watch the site carefully as they get frequent shipments from AT&T.

Im gonna bet money on this being too good to be true.
    I don't want to take your money because you didn't read my first post, but I will. I've already bought one for only $149. Its real. You owe me $500

Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by HeavyComponent View Post
    How do you guys find these things?
    Use Webcrawler...

PIN/ID
    24b04967
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Archer - so then if I was to get the bold through let's talk and change my minute plan after my first billing cycle, but leave my data and text add ons the same, would that be considered "breaking my contract?"

mjwood0 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me!
    Quote Originally Posted by jaesternbach View Post
    ~via BB (wap.pinstack.com)~ Archer - so then if I was to get the bold through let's talk and change my minute plan after my first billing cycle, but leave my data and text add ons the same, would that be considered "breaking my contract?"
    If they handle things like at&t does, then I'm thinking that this would be a no go. From my understanding, at&t requires you to keep the voice plan you signed the contract with (or a higher plan) until the contract expires. It's the add on items you can remove before your contract ends. Basically, the contract is for the voice plan and data / texting are free to add / remove as you please.
    As always, just my opinion...
    mjwood0 (at) pinstack (.) com
    Remove PTT | OS Upgrade

bluefairy1971 no está en línea Stack level 3
    He is correct, they offered me 149.99 after 100 rebate backordered until nov 16th.
    "If You Don't Like Me Just Remember It's Mind Over Matter..I Don't Mind and You Dont Matter"

PIN/ID
    24b04967
    Quote Originally Posted by mjwood0 View Post
    If they handle things like at&t does, then I'm thinking that this would be a no go. From my understanding, at&t requires you to keep the voice plan you signed the contract with (or a higher plan) until the contract expires. It's the add on items you can remove before your contract ends. Basically, the contract is for the voice plan and data / texting are free to add / remove as you please.
    I see. Thanks for the clarification.

The Bold I ordered yesterday morning, and paid $149 for from Let's Talk just arrived FedEx as promised.

This is the second time in two months that I have done business with this company and they keep their commitments. They processed and shipped my order on the same day (if you call in the morning) and I could not be happier. They do exactly what they say on the website which is very refreshing. I just got off the phone with AT&T to check on my rate plan, and as promised Let's Talk did not change anything, or add on any charges. They simply extended it for 2 years. Thus the Bold did not cost me anything over it's price of $149.00. To those of you that want a Bold at a really good price, and are current AT&T customers there is no better way to go.

Cheers...

Im gonna bet money on this being too good to be true.
    I just received the Bold from Let's Talk, as they promised, for just $149 and NO extra fees, or contract changes, simply a 2 year extension. (see my post in this thread).

So YOU OWE ME $500 ....... just kidding, what a nice guy I am.

Cheers...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast