I am looking to creat a folder in the video folder to keep things seperate ... BlackBerry Torch forum

iron07 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22bf2ae1

Want to no if there is A way to seperate your videos

Advertisement

I am looking to creat a folder in the video folder to keep things seperate and hidden. If any one has any ideas

Mojoski no está en línea Stack level 1
    You have a few options..

The first and easiest is to create a hidden folder on your MicroSD card with hidden files inside. This will keep the files off our video list, until you play them.. It is not the best answer, but is free and works kind of. In order to access your hidden videos you will have to use the Explore option with the Media screen menu, then when you get to the level where your hidden folder is you have to select "Show Hidden" from the menu. Note secure.. Only a slight obfusaction. And once you play the video it will start showing up in the video list, until you reboot the phone.

The other option is to look for an app like "App Lock" that will let you lock a folder with a password and nobody can access the data in the folder unless they know the password.

Hope this helps..

iron07 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22bf2ae1
    Thanks Mojoski! It helps alot !! I have been looking for A while to do this. you can do it in the picture folder but not video