PLEASE HELP!!! Torch Home Screen Icons - how to make the print larger? I have ... BlackBerry Torch forum

kathryn0915 no está en línea Stack level 2

Smile Torch Home Screen Icons - how to make the print larger?

Advertisement

PLEASE HELP!!! Torch Home Screen Icons - how to make the print larger? I have changed the grid style so that there are three icons to a row...but still can not seem to change the font size on the icons them self...any ideas??? please - thank you kathryn

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    You won't be able to change the size of the icons without changing your theme. Themes are finally starting to come out for OS 6, though.

kathryn0915 no está en línea Stack level 2
    it doesnt seem that my phone has ANY themes!!! and when i go in to the themes area and request to DOWNLOAD THEMES from the drop down menu - when it redirects to website - the page doestnt come up and i the screen says THE PAGE CANNOT BE FOUND - its probably an AT&T issue - but was wondering if you could direct me to another link?? you are very knowledgeable about this phone - any assistance is sooo greatly appreciated!!! thanks kathryn

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    There aren't a whole lot of themes out yet for the Torch or OS 6 because they are still working on the Theme Builder application.

You can start here in our Torch theme forum. You can even request a theme in there and perhaps one of our great themers can build one for you. BlackBerry Spot also has some great themers who would be willing to help you out.

You can also go out on AppWorld and search for themes. I'm using a couple from AHaz Designs that are great, in particular a theme called Phoenix. It doesn't have "large" icons, but it's neat, clean and slick.

Jleeblanch no está en línea Stack level 1
    Personally, i recommend CrackBerry. There is quite a bit of themes in their forums as well as in the CB Store. Some of which you'll find in AppWorld as well, like mentioned above!

I currently have 24 themes (25 if you count the stock OS 6 theme) for my Torch installed. At the moment i'm using the HTC Incredible [premium] theme by EThemes! It's one of the top feature packed themes to date and is very functional being that Theme Builder 6 is still in beta!

But this is just one of many great themes! Like is said, there are quite a few themes over there (at CB) right now (free & premium)! Lots of quality work being done and definitely lots more to come i'm sure!

Here are the links to Torch 9800 themes on CB and in AppWorld...ENJOY

CB Forums - Torch 9800 Themes

CB App Store - Torch 9800 Themes <--- Click here if you're on your Torch

CB App Store - Torch 9800 Themes <--- Click here if you're on a PC

BB AppWorld - Themes <--- If you're viewing this on your BB than it should open up in AppWorld. Otherwise it opens to AppWorld on BlackBerry[dot]com.

Here is a few screenshot's of the HTC Incredible theme i'm using

aiyssa no está en línea Stack level 2
    Jleeblanche.. May I ask what weather app you are using? I have the same htc theme (which I looove) but I'd like to have the weather show up like yours! Thanks in advance!

Jleeblanch no está en línea Stack level 1
    I use Berry Weather (paid version)! You can download different icon sets to use in the forcasts (within the app) and on the home screen! Pretty awesome if you ask me!!

The icon set used in that picture is "Simple"

If you wanna know more than let me know!

cabirder no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have the HTC incredible theme on my Torch and want to assign universal search to the icon on the left (down arrow). Can you explain how? or where to find instructions. This theme took some effort to figure out how it works but worth it. Thanks.