First I want to apologize if this has already been covered but I have searched ... BlackBerry Torch forum

nova609 no está en línea Stack level 3

Torch Camera Delay

Advertisement

First I want to apologize if this has already been covered but I have searched and searched and cannot find anything related.

I just received my new torch about 3 days ago and have had a blast playing with it! I am getting used to everything (coming from a bold 9000). One major issue I have is the delay on the camera. I hit the button and there is about a 1-2 second delay before it actually takes the pic. I have messed with all the settings and can't seem to find how to make it instantaneous as soon as I push the button.

Is this fixable or am I going to have to live with it???

As always, thanks for all the help!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I just turned the flash and autofocus off and it shot the picture immediately.

I think the delay is for the flash to eliminate red-eye.

nova609 no está en línea Stack level 3
    Roger, thank you so much! It worked, i just turned to auto focus to off and that fixed it....don't really see why i need autofocus anyway??? Thanks again!!

iron07 no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22bf2ae1
    Also the delay could be your geo tagging is on it takes a second or two to find your location before it takes the picture

Amyas no está en línea Stack level 1
    The camera is out of this world. We just want you to read about the camera so you will know how great it is. With just a snap, you will be able to send images and pictures to all of your friends on your list. You will be able to capture the moment and send it to everyone on your contact list, MMS and even your email. When you sign up and purchase the new Blackberry, you will have immediate access to that new camera. The camera is just like any other camera, it has digital zoom, 1.3MP or 2.0 MP, Built-in flash and a self-portrait mirror.