Has anyone had a problem when installing apps and having a java error show up ... BlackBerry Torch forum

destris no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    22DA72A9

Question Too many apps?!

Advertisement

Has anyone had a problem when installing apps and having a java error show up and then when installing one more app the device goes nuclear into a constant reboot cycle? I seem to reach this point around 60 to 65 apps with the most current "official" OS for the 9800.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I don't think I have near 60-65 app, Derek, but how much memory have you used up?

PIN/ID
    22DA72A9
    Barely 100. Running close to having 210 left in the app memory. I left .337 behind and went back to .246 last night to see if that's the problem. Gotta put this Torch through its paces

The sad thing with all these reboots is I lost all my BBM groups again ... :'(

PIN/ID
    22DA72A9
    Yep there must be a ceiling. 64 apps installed through BlackBerry App World . . . Download the MobiHand store to begin my other apps and now I get "Error starting Superstore: non-persistable class indices exhausted" Funny thing is that App World is telling me that i have 246 MB of memory left; just barely under half.

ealvnv no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ask me
    What does the java error you get say, doesn't necessary have to be an OS issue but an incompatible app issue (not for OS 6)