Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 71

Originally Posted by delfim Bass the man ! Thanks for the write up ! I' ... BlackBerry Torch forum

  1. #16
    thbassman's Avatar
    thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Posts
    10,235

    Advertisement



    Quote Originally Posted by delfim View Post
    Bass the man ! Thanks for the write up ! I' m gonna order one from the uk, unlocked (the only kind) in September and promoting my 9700 to the display cabinet. The price is steep though (750 Euros) but as a BB addict I can't miss this one !
    Congrats also to BMay.

    Spoken like a true addict!!!

    LOL congrats Del!
    THBASSMAN

    Carpe Diem!!

    thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

    Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

    My TORCH Rocks!

  2. #17
    bmay82's Avatar
    bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,356
    I love being a smartphone addict I am surprised only one OS has leaked for the torch though lol
    Apple iPhone 5C 16gb (Green)

    Follow Me on Twitter

  3. #18
    thbassman's Avatar
    thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Posts
    10,235
    its only been a week bro, i am sad there is no TB yet!!!!

    I want a new theme, so sick of ATT's, and there is ONLY 1!!!
    THBASSMAN

    Carpe Diem!!

    thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

    Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

    My TORCH Rocks!

  4. #19
    Lavagirl's Avatar
    Lavagirl no está en línea PINStacked!
    Join Date
    May 2007
    PIN/ID
    AoleLava
    Posts
    10,877
    Nice review bassman

  5. #20
    sooner's Avatar
    sooner no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,092
    Quote Originally Posted by thbassman View Post
    its only been a week bro, i am sad there is no TB yet!!!!

    I want a new theme, so sick of ATT's, and there is ONLY 1!!!
    LOL Im sorry Bro, had to chuckle a bit on this post.

    iLord is DEAD!


  6. #21
    bmay82's Avatar
    bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,356
    To all the Torch users out there.....How many have experienced the "dock" dissapearing?? I know you can hide it with a downward swip, but that shows a small arrow down there....I mean gone, gone....can't select anything. Happened the other day, I didn't think anything of it....came back on it's own....Today however happened atleast 3 times and one time a power cycle didn't even bring it back....then all of the sudden there it was...idk strange. I'm updating the OS as I type this to a beta and will have to see if it happens again.
    Apple iPhone 5C 16gb (Green)

    Follow Me on Twitter

  7. #22
    thbassman's Avatar
    thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Posts
    10,235
    Quote Originally Posted by bmay82 View Post
    To all the Torch users out there.....How many have experienced the "dock" dissapearing?? I know you can hide it with a downward swip, but that shows a small arrow down there....I mean gone, gone....can't select anything. Happened the other day, I didn't think anything of it....came back on it's own....Today however happened atleast 3 times and one time a power cycle didn't even bring it back....then all of the sudden there it was...idk strange. I'm updating the OS as I type this to a beta and will have to see if it happens again.
    I have not seen that bro, sorry.
    THBASSMAN

    Carpe Diem!!

    thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

    Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

    My TORCH Rocks!

  8. #23
    pdxmatts's Avatar
    pdxmatts no está en línea Stack Moderator
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    5,702
    Bmay if the beta doesn't fix it, maybe wipe clean and reload the original OS

  9. #24
    thbassman's Avatar
    thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Posts
    10,235
    Maybe he just got a bad one . . . nobody in our torch group has seen it either . .
    THBASSMAN

    Carpe Diem!!

    thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

    Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

    My TORCH Rocks!

  10. #25
    pkcable's Avatar
    pkcable no está en línea Stack level 3
    Join Date
    May 2009
    PIN/ID
    Ask via
    Posts
    241
    Great review THBASSMAN! Now I REALLY want one, or at least to get to try 6.0 on my 9650. Maybe one of these days!
    Rich C.
    Twitter me @ http://twitter.com/pkcable

    Reinstall Your OS on a Bricked BB Click here

  11. #26
    BES Noob's Avatar
    BES Noob no está en línea BES Pro
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    PIN/ID
    just ask
    Posts
    3,695
    Thanks for the unbiased review! I'm really up in the air about it at this time. Looking to purchase one and unlock it for Tmobile. I hope this new device will give new hope to all Blackberry users and former users that have strayed away.

  12. #27
    thbassman's Avatar
    thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Posts
    10,235
    Quote Originally Posted by pkcable View Post
    Great review THBASSMAN! Now I REALLY want one, or at least to get to try 6.0 on my 9650. Maybe one of these days!

    Best BB I have ever owned by far!!
    THBASSMAN

    Carpe Diem!!

    thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

    Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

    My TORCH Rocks!

  13. #28
    thbassman's Avatar
    thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Posts
    10,235
    Quote Originally Posted by BES Noob View Post
    Thanks for the unbiased review! I'm really up in the air about it at this time. Looking to purchase one and unlock it for Tmobile. I hope this new device will give new hope to all Blackberry users and former users that have strayed away.
    Noob, there is another user on here Morgase who has it and loves it. She is using it on TM. Will see if I can get her to comment . .
    THBASSMAN

    Carpe Diem!!

    thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

    Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

    My TORCH Rocks!

  14. #29
    RogerG's Avatar
    RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    21,111
    I'm only on my second day with mine. It's taking some getting used to, but it is a very cool, solid device.

    Their placement of the micro USB port absolutely SUCKS if you're using the slide-out keyboard while it's plugged in.

    And the fingerprints are driving me nuts.

  15. #30
    Morgase's Avatar
    Morgase no está en línea Stack Professional
    Join Date
    May 2008
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    Posts
    1,118
    I'm using my Torch on TMO. While sometimes the internet speed is a bit slower, I really don't mind it. I hate att4 plans and with as much testing as I do on my bb, my unlimited plan is competely worth it I also have it set up for uma and it works brilliantly. I had a few issues with it the first 2 days but they settled down and I'm a happy camper now.

    I agree roger...I hate the usb placement and fingerprints are making me feel OCD'ish.
    Sometimes at night, the Moon howls and the Wolves listen.

    ~Morgase~
    Device Pro, Bellshare Moderator

    For Bellshare support please go to:
    Bellshare Customer Service

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •