Ok, so like so many others in this forum, I will admit that I had ... BlackBerry Torch forum

teri206 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

SOS!! I need help w/my Torch:(

Advertisement

Ok, so like so many others in this forum, I will admit that I had deserted my bb for an iphone 3g and 3gs.. i am ashamed however I believe I may be able to redeem myself by now being a proud owner of a new bb torch!!.. the only prob is that I havent used my bb in so long that i when i try to log on to my bb email service it says that it had sent my password to bb.. unfortunately it was my bb 8310 that is currently sitting in the bb graveyard.. Shattered screen and no trackball how do i reset my password if my bb 8310 is not working?? help! thx much!

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    Do you have anyway of forwarding that email address to another address?
    Apple iPhone 5C 16gb (Green)

Follow Me on Twitter

teri206 no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

:(

Quote Originally Posted by teri206 View Post
    Ok, so like so many others in this forum, I will admit that I had deserted my bb for an iphone 3g and 3gs.. i am ashamed however I believe I may be able to redeem myself by now being a proud owner of a new bb torch!!.. the only prob is that I havent used my bb in so long that i when i try to log on to my bb email service it says that it had sent my password to bb.. unfortunately it was my bb 8310 that is currently sitting in the bb graveyard.. Shattered screen and no trackball how do i reset my password if my bb 8310 is not working?? help! thx much!
    Unfortunately no... the email associated with my 8310 is inactive.. just my luck huh? I do appreciate ur help and hope that there's another way to get this going.. I'm in dire need of my emails..

neicy no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    247558df
    Can u create a new account?
    Neicy

thbassman no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    ASKME4IT
    As painful as it sounds you can got thru data support with you carrier(ATT is mine) and they can help you get everything switched over and to re-access your account. Hope this helps......
    THBASSMAN

Carpe Diem!!

thbassmanatpinstackdotcom

Check this out!!! Mobiletropolis

My TORCH Rocks!

HippieCowgirl no está en línea Stack level 2
    my torch recently dumped a good bit of stuff on my phone doing an update,,,including my emails and i had to creat again even though it was already created

omerw no está en línea Stack level 1
    thbassman is right .... the only way of doin this is through your service provider