Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hi Del, from your comments I think I have chosen the right model for me, ... BlackBerry Torch forum

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Advertisement

Hi Del, from your comments I think I have chosen the right model for me, contemplating what I use the phone for, and I tend to use it far more for work, rather than play, I am happy to use my IPOD for music, and have a couple of cameras for the majority of pictures I take (a good SLR and a compact), but do like to use the camera on the phone for sending quick pic's to the family so this is going to work well!

Just received the 9800 First impression is that it is a very soldi device, but as with all BB's takes a while to boot up, and of course the touch screen is going to have fingerprints on it The sound quality is good, have to see what people at the other end of the call think and if they notice any difference from the Bold 9000. I am certainly glad it does not have the track ball!!!

Have to try it out for a while before I can say much.
    Last edited by dushdavj; 11-12-2010 at 01:36 PM.

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    I'm glad so far you are linking your choice. Too bad you didn't listen to Roger suggesting the iPhone :P, just joking (kinda)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123