Hi all, I had a strange issue with BBM yesterday, it had icon had disappeared ... BlackBerry Torch forum

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

Question Odd Issue with BBM

Advertisement

Hi all, I had a strange issue with BBM yesterday, it had icon had disappeared from my phone, plus it was not in the memory. I checked the apps list and it was still listed but there was no way of accessing it. Tryed the usual battery pull, etc. Could not re-install as I had the latest version. Ended up going to the Apps list and deleting it, then re-installing, thankfully I have kept the contacts backed up.

have been using BBM for a number of years and this is the first time this has happened, haven't installed any new applications recently, and have plenty of memory on board. So just wondered if anyone else has had this happen?

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I haven't experienced that, Dave.

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337
    I've never experienced that myself either

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I must admit it is the first time it has ever happened to me, truly strange, maybe I accidentally did something, (wish I knew what?) Still everything is back up and running with nothing lost. If it happens again I will try and work out what happened immediately before hand.