Have had my torch for a few days now and am noticing some issues. Curious ... BlackBerry Torch forum

psallee no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243705F2

New Torch issues already

Advertisement

Have had my torch for a few days now and am noticing some issues. Curious if these are something to do with settings or if they are standard and I should get used to them.

Battery life is awful. I had read that the Torch had a great battery, but with heavy use in an evening of running ubertwitter and email I can go through the full battery in a few hours. 1 hour of nothing but Pandora radio puts it to 75% from full charge.

Second issue is the calendar. It is very slow to respond to the first touch and once it opens it takes 10-15 seconds before any scrolling will actually cause it to move.

Has anyone else had these issues?

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Buddy, no , no issues and I'm on my 2nd Torch after the first got "wrecked"! I Wonder if a full reset will solve the problem of the calendar. Also make sure your applications are 6.0 OS compatible...I've had a problem with a theme that caused battery drain and Nobex Radio also tended to flatten the battery.
    Anyone else can help?

psallee no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    243705F2
    thats probably what it is. I've gotten a couple of error messages. How do I know which apps are compatable with 6.0 and which aren't?

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    No way to find out outright, but I did a simple thing: went into BB App World and searched for an application. If the search result is nill then for sure it isn't yet, available for OS6.0. Try it out.