Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

I love this phone. The fact I have no need to push a button sold ... BlackBerry Torch forum

AgentMissa no está en línea Stack level 2
    PIN/ID
    310986F5

Advertisement

I love this phone. The fact I have no need to push a button sold it for me. I don't have much strength so only having to touch the phone is perfect. To navigate OS6 is simple. The only gripe I have is it seemed rushed in its release. Nothing seems ready for it, cases, themes, apps.

Quote Originally Posted by AgentMissa View Post
    I love this phone. The fact I have no need to push a button sold it for me. I don't have much strength so only having to touch the phone is perfect. To navigate OS6 is simple. The only gripe I have is it seemed rushed in its release. Nothing seems ready for it, cases, themes, apps.
    Don't worry, AgentMissa, the way this thing is selling, it won't be long at all until there's a lot of accessories and applications/themes for it! Congratulations on your 9800 and I'm glad you like it!

Cmac no está en línea Stack level 2
    I'm extremely pleased with this device. Not to repeat, but the statement is true - I got bored with all of the prior BB's. With all of the hype with DROID and iPhone I had no choice to give them a shot. I found myself trying to retire my 9700. However, the TORCH has renewed my interest in BB again. I've got the best of both worlds now......a real keyboard and a touchscreen.

Drasadex no está en línea Stack level 3
    Well, the Torch DOES look cool. I'll get it when it's time for my upgrade. And I love the idea of a touch screen and a physical keyboard.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345