So when creating a music playlist, normally you can move songs and rearrange them by ... BlackBerry Torch forum

Drasadex no está en línea Stack level 3

Music Playlist (Moving Songs)

Advertisement

So when creating a music playlist, normally you can move songs and rearrange them by pressing the Menu key and select "Move". But I don't know if it's the operating system or what, but for some odd reason, I cannot move songs in my playlist. And the weird thing is, there's nothing wrong with my Menu key. Does anyone know what the problem could be??

I have a Torch running OS 6.0.0.246

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Okay, here's what I just did.

I created a new playlist, then clicked on Add Songs, which brought up the list of songs. I highlighted a song, pressed the BB Menu button and chose "Select" which moved it into the playlist.

Hope this helps.

Well, what I mean is, I can't rearrange the songs in my playlist. I try hitting the Menu key, but nothing happens. I can add songs, but once they are in the playlist, I can't seem to rearrange the songs. (And like I said, there's nothting wrong with my Menu key.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Ah, sorry I misunderstood.

That's okay.

destris no está en línea Stack level 1
    PIN/ID
    22DA72A9
    I would try doing it when not on wifi. I was having problems when I was able to use wifi music sync that it wasn't playing nice when on the home network. Off the network like when I was at work it was fine. I am using .337 so it might just be a glitch with .246.

I'm not using Music Sync though. I'm just using regular MP3s that I dowloaded. I think it's probably a glitch with .246.