Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By mizmellyjelly

Melly's Torch Tip of the Day #pinstackcontest Using the Flash from the camera as a ... BlackBerry Torch forum

mizmellyjelly no está en línea Stack level 3

Lightbulb Melly's Torch Tip of the Day - Using the Camera Flash as a Flashlight

Advertisement

Melly's
    Torch Tip of the Day #pinstackcontest

Using the Flash from the camera as a Flashlight on your Torch:

Some of you probably already have a 3rd party Flashlight app installed which works best for this tip. If not, it's all gravy because you can still use the regular Video Camera flash as a Flashlight.

The tip isn't how to use the flashlight though (I'll post that anyway in case some of you may not know ), it's how to keep the light stable so that it doesn't keep adjusting every time you turn your phone sideways:

• So just in case you've never really used the flash from your Video Camera as a Flashlight before, first thing you do when you open up your Video Camera is to go into the Options and make sure "Video Light" is checked.

Now usually when you're using the Video Camera light as your flashlight especially if you're in the dark (why else would you use it....in the light? lol womp womp), you're most likely to hold your torch in every angle causing the screen to constantly adjust from portrait to landscape causing the light to go off while it's adjusting. Here's the trick:

• Once you've opened your Video Camera and got the Flashlight on, slide out the keyboard! You can now hold your phone sideways, upside down....however you like it and the screen will not adjust from portrait to landscape.

I hope this tip was useful to you

Stay tuned for more tips!.....dum dum dum......[insert ominous music here]
    ohfyk likes this.
    ..miz melly jelly™..
    Carrier: Rogers
    Device: rooted HTC Inspire 4G
    ROM: Virtuous Unity v1.27.0 with Sense 3

TwitterGoogle+

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I've split these tips out into their own threads, Melly. Easier to manage that way.

Oh wow, that's some fast moderating...lol that's cool. Whatever makes it easier
    ..miz melly jelly™..

TwitterGoogle+

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Well, I think it's easier for other users to find your valuable tips this way vs. all in the same thread. You'll notice I put the tip in the title.

I did, I did. Thank you =3
    ..miz melly jelly™..

TwitterGoogle+