I picked up my new BB torch on Wednesday, I managed to get a replacement ... BlackBerry Torch forum

ndwgolf no está en línea Stack level 2

Just had my BB Torch for two days and it is driving me crazy

I picked up my new BB torch on Wednesday, I managed to get a replacement SIM card from o2 before they closed and now the phone is up and running
    I have a few questions;
    1. How can I see the email folders (labels) on my device ....I have Google apps account and using google sync and or enhanced gmail plug-in...............not sure as I have tried everything to make this work
    2/. I received my usal morning report from work as a PDF file but when i tried to zoom in it was unreadable, this was not an issue on my iPhone
    3/. My calendars are not showing up on the device, if i create a calendar event on the BB it will show up in gmail but wont show up in outlook if i create a calender event in gmail or outlook they will sync with each other but not with the BB
    4/. Please can someone please give me a step by step instruction on how to set up my BB with email calendars and this is driving me crazy

Note; I have asked on another BB forum but its like they have given up on me, I have paid for a google apps account as I was told that this is the best way to go, i am willing to pay for another piece of software if need be but I just want to be excited with this new phone but I am not..............I have a 3 month old iPhone4 that keeps looking at me and saying "please take me back and get rid of that other piece of $%#$"............ but I dont want to i bought it to try something different after having apple stuff from day one, and just love the phone but I need it to make some (what I feel are basic functions) and I will keep it and hopefully enjoy it

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    I personally don't use Google Apps, so I can't be of much help, but hopefully someone will come along and be able to assist you. I take it your Outlook account is set up with the Gmail address you're trying to sync this all with?

Who is your carrier, o2? You might need to go into your BIS (BlackBerry Internet Service) account or the E-Mail Setup Wizard on the device and enable the wireless synchronization on the account that way.

frijolito no está en línea Stack level 3
    When using the Gmail app, I click on the BB button to bring up the options, from there I select the option "more" and then it brings up a folder list or starred email list.

With the calendar app, be sure that your synch settings are correct that you can modify from phone to outlook and phone to google, they should match up, so far I havnt had any issues.

The PDF´s are fuzzy for a second on zooming in, but it should clear up after a couple of seconds... hope that helps a little...

International numptee & Connoisseur of Stella Artois