I used to use im+ pro on my 9630 and it is a great program ... BlackBerry Torch forum

coloneludatank no está en línea Stack level 2

Question im+ pro issues on new torch 9850....help

Advertisement

I used to use im+ pro on my 9630 and it is a great program but now that I upgraded to the 9850 and when I log into im+ from the middle of the screen downward is all white.

I have uninstalled/reinstalled the program and it does not resolve the issue. I know something is there in the white part of the screen because if I click in the area someones name appears to send a im.

Can someone please help me out maybe it is setting that is preventing it from showing properly on os 7

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    I had that happen on my Torch as well. After installing do a reset (or better yet, a battery pull - remove the battery for at least 20 seconds) to see if sorts it out.
    Let us know.

coloneludatank no está en línea Stack level 2
    delfim,

No that did not work.....thanks though

SHAPE no está en línea Developer
    Hi guys,

The next version of IM+ with full BlackBerry OS 7 support comes approximately in a month. This version will be optimized for OS 7 and user interface should be just fine.
    Please stay tuned for all free updates which arrive regularly and visit the official app page occasionally:
    http://www.shapeservices.com/en/prod...im&platform=bb

You are highly welcome to leave your comments about our apps!
    Victoria
    Head of QA & Customer Care
    SHAPE Services

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    ^^^^^well done. This is the type of service we expect from a good app developer. Congrats.

andrelerouxcpt no está en línea Stack level 1

IM+ Pro for Blackberry : Latest version for OS 7

Hi Shape,

Will this latest version, optimised for OS 7 of Blackberry also address the issue of IM+ Pro draining the battery. I have the version 9.0.2 (for OS 6) loaded on my Blackberry Bold 9900 (with OS 7) and although it seems that all feature I normally use on IM+ Pro works, it drains the battery very fast.

I pressume this is because the current version (9.0.2) is not optimise for OS 7.

Please advise