Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hi i was wondering if there is an app or a way to either hide ... BlackBerry Torch forum

cr8900 no está en línea Stack level 1

How to hide the notification icons

Advertisement

Hi i was wondering if there is an app or a way to either hide the sms/bbm/email/calendar icons from appearing or a way to suspend sms/bbm/email messages from being received.. much like the firewall but i want to be able to view them later on.

can anyone help?

Good Evening cr8900 and welcome to the forums! There's only one way I can think of to accomplish what you want, and that is to turn the device off; and then when turned back on it will import and display icons for everything listed. If you want to leave the device on, you can turn off the radio - and then sms, email, mms, bbm will not appear until the radio is turned back on; but calendar alerts will still appear. That's all I can think of right now - -

Again, welcome to the discussion!

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    BerryMail by bellshare will allow you to set a filter for incoming emails to be mark as opened. As for a hiding the alerts you could accomplish this by created a theme and removing the notification icons.
    Looking for Wallpapers or Icons for making themes? I can help!

Truth + Clarity = Power

If you are going to take the time to respond... take the time to actually understand that to which you are responding.

PIN/ID
    Huh?
    I built the theme with the notifications removed sort of send me a PM with your email in it and I will send this theme to you

Truth + Clarity = Power

If you are going to take the time to respond... take the time to actually understand that to which you are responding.

ok i will pm you

PIN/ID
    Huh?
    In the theme all I could do with the beta theme builder is remove the icons you will still see the number(s) of messages you have but you wont see the notiications

Truth + Clarity = Power

PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Theme builder beta 6 is really basic and is very limited so right now its not going to be perfect but when the real version comes out we an make it better

Truth + Clarity = Power

ok thanks alot for doing this, i'll try it out right now

advaita no está en línea Stack level 1
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffallen8 View Post
    In the theme all I could do with the beta theme builder is remove the icons you will still see the number(s) of messages you have but you wont see the notiications
    Hi! jeff.. im new to BB ..so could u also please provide me with a way to hide the notifications icon on my BB torch,
    would really apprecite your help.

viperpiper no está en línea Stack level 1
    I would love to have a copy of this theme, I've been trying to get rid of this notification bar and there's no way how too.

PIN/ID
    Huh?
    Sorry Viperpiper I had to rebuild my computer and lost my theme builder stuff which includes my themes. I probably wont be getting back into theme building anymore so I would look and see if you can find someone who would build you one. PapaMag is probably a good choice

Truth + Clarity = Power

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    You can accomplish this by building a Custom6 theme then eliminating the notifications on the home screen. This custom version by the way will still allow you to have the hidden today option as well. Viper I answered your PM at PapaMag's so let me know

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

wizards27 no está en línea Stack level 1
    can someone edit blackberry curve 3g 9300 ori theme for me and email to me so that whenever someone bbm, the blue colour notification icon won't show on the homescreen.

wizards27 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i am running on os6, if can edit for blackberry bold 3 9780 that's better.

PapaMag no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Nadda
    If this is done it will hide all notifications icons, there is no way in theme builder to pick and choose

Samsung Galaxy S4
    Asus Nexus 7
    Nook Color

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast