Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I have recently blackberry torch and the screen get effected by scratches and it really ... BlackBerry Torch forum

swati89 no está en línea Stack level 1

Advertisement

I have recently blackberry torch and the screen get effected by scratches and it really looks bad and i am loking for screen protector to protect it from further damage.Please suggest me best screen protector for my phone.

blackberry torch skin cover

latosha no está en línea Stack level 3
    I use Invisible Shield for my torch. Has a texture similar to a stretchy Plastic and it works greAt. I recommend it for everyone.

crosoldier no está en línea Stack level 1
    I have Zagg InvisiShield on my Torch screen, it is indestructible, nothing can penetrate it...if you look on Zagg's website www.zagg.com, you can see videos of demonstrations regarding how indestructible they are. The screen protector doesn't affect the touch screen any that I have noticed. Zagg also has another site www.zaggdaily.com where they post discount codes daily toward products on their site. I also have the Otterbox Commuter case on the Torch, which I am not too happy with, but it does protect my phone, it could use some revamping. It's hard to go from the Defender case to a Commuter case, mainly due to durability, fit and protection. I have to say the Otterbox Defender case is the greatest, it saved my BB 9700 @ 70mph hitting the freeway from the top of a vehicle, the phone still works like it did out of the box. Unbelievable!!!

dolphin08 no está en línea Stack level 2
    I use Seidio's Ultimate Screen Guard for my Torch. For me, this protector is outstanding in that it doesnt impact the touch screen sensitivity at all. My wife has a protector on her iPhone from (Kroo, I believe) and it makes using things like pinch/squeeze/rotate on the touch screen incredibly frustrating. My Torch behaves and looks as if the screen protector isnt even there. I highly recommend Seidio's.
    Torch 9800

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12