I am running Torch on BES serevr, as Torch (OS6) does not have browser option ... BlackBerry Torch forum

jeffery no está en línea Stack level 2

Avoiding Netcache Proxy when surfing

Advertisement

I am running Torch on BES serevr, as Torch (OS6) does not have browser option for Internet Explore, the default actually goes through the BES proxy and is prompting for password everytime. How can I set so that it will bypass the proxy? the past OS5, allows me to by pass this by selecting MDS as Internet Explorer. Any help is very much appreciatd.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Hi Jeffery.....I'm not familiar with BES systems, but hopefully someone will be able to assist you with this......

jeffallen8 no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Huh?
    I manage a BES express and in our default IT policy we didn't set the proxy on our devices. I noticed after BB introduced the Web Kit to their browser the option to change MDS is gone or not in its normal menu location. I would assume there is no way around the proxy anymore with OS 6
    Looking for Wallpapers or Icons for making themes? I can help!

Truth + Clarity = Power

If you are going to take the time to respond... take the time to actually understand that to which you are responding.

jeffery no está en línea Stack level 2
    As a workaround, I wonder if anyone knows of how we can download/push down a ISP based browser (something that don't go through Proxy)? I have tried Opus Mini, but old man like me cannot zoom further after the single zoom.