I set up a memo that I no longer need and deleted it on my ... BlackBerry Torch forum

imfrmars no está en línea Stack level 1

2 questions

Advertisement

I set up a memo that I no longer need and deleted it on my phone. I have done other memos and deleted them on the phone as well but when I sync the original memo pops up I always click reject but it keeps coming up. How can I really delete it?

Yelp suddenly stopped working on my Torch. I have uninstalled it twice and reinstalled it but it says I am not connected to the internet or something like that, I have no problem going to sites like gas buddy or Open Table so wondering why Yelp stopped working about a week ago?

Thanks so much for your help

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Maybe try deleting the memos through Desktop Manager. Launch DM, click on Device and select Delete Data>Selected Data. Scroll down to Memo Pad, check the box then press the Delete button at the bottom.

Don't have my device in front of me, so I'm hoping those are the right navigation steps.

As for Yelp, have you contacted the vendor to see if they can help you?

it may have worked

I only got one change but not for memo! It said 0 in memo but I clicked on delete anyway and it didn't show up again! 2 apps suddenly aren't working I had blackberry back up or something like that don't remember but kept getting an error message and I no longer see the app in the desktop manager nor do I see Yelp. Wondering why those two are suddenly gone?

I replied too soon it's still there memo that I wanted to delete

Okay, well you have to delete the memo from your computer, too otherwise it'll keep syncing back to your phone.

Also, once you remove it from your device, you should do a battery pull.

There lies the problem I don't know where to look on my computer. I use Outlook I don't see anything that says memo. HELP, please!

It's going to be in Notes.

Where do I look for notes, I am using Outlook 2003 we are upgrading soon but thats what I have now where do I look

Hm. Good question. In Outlook 07 there buttons along the bottom for mail, calendar, notes, etc. Do you have "go" option along the top of Outlook?

It'll look like a little yellow sticky note.

I have Outlook 2003 I have mail calender tasks contacts folders. I looked in each one nothing is there I am so frustrated

Okay, how 'bout this. Reset the sync configuration in Desktop Manager. When you re-configure, don't set it up to sync Memos.

Roger sounds good but in looking at the desktop manager I don't see anything for memos or to reconfigure sync. Please send directions

Thanks

What version of DM do you have? Here are instructions for configuring the sync.

Hi Roger
    I ended up wiping my phone and reinstalling with RIM'S help. I was having many issues. I did find the memo on the BB manager and unchecked sync memo so I am assuming that will work. I so appreciate your time and patience in this matter. My phone may have a hardware issue but last night it seemed to be working thanks to RIM. ATT tech support sux

Thanks for everything

Jo