Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By RogerG

my friend's tablet got messed up after too many pattern lock failure , now the ... Android Tablets forum

jery61007 no está en línea Stack level 1

how to Factory reset Android tablet

Advertisement

my friend's tablet got messed up after too many pattern lock failure , now the tablet can't be unlocked and want to sign in with the Google account but that doesn't work either, so i want to factory reset the tablet , I tried to get the factory reset option holding Power button and volume key down but it doesn't bring up the option other than an image of "Android" with its belly open and red warning icon on top of it but no other options... could anyone help me with this ??

Thanks

zisele no está en línea Stack level 1
    Go to the setting then click privacy. You will see at the bottom Factory reset. By clicking it, all your download apps and files will erase.

Quote Originally Posted by zisele View Post
    Go to the setting then click privacy. You will see at the bottom Factory reset. By clicking it, all your download apps and files will erase.

Thank you Zisele, but I can't even sign in as its locked up due to too many pattern lock failure and wanted me to sign in with Gmail account which he lost... so I want to know how to factory-reset the device from its boot menu and how to get that options loaded...

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by RogerG View Post
    Thanks Roger.. I will check it and hope it works...

Barbara78 no está en línea Stack level 1
    Factory reset stop phones from automatically getting updates from android so not recommended