Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By gr8belief
  • 1 Post By dushdavj

New update released today, has some security updates, updated Adobe Flash, Browser is a lot ... BlackBerry Playbook forum

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me

PlayBook OS update 2.1.0.1753

Advertisement

New update released today, has some security updates, updated Adobe Flash, Browser is a lot faster, not sure about what else has changed. It is currently working faster, although I have not tried all the installed programs
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    Thanks for the information. Need to dig my playbook out and give the update a try. My playbook still looks brand new since it has not seen much use. If it is faster that might be the best part.

gr8belief no está en línea Stack level 1
    update was awesome. still love my playbook. bb bridge gives me a tablet when my kids can't connect any of their "i-"anythings.
    dushdavj likes this.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I also connect my playbook to a 55" TV via the HDMI cable and watch movies on YouTube with subtitles, using bb bridge and the Torch as a remote control works brilliantly.
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    According to Crackberry, RIM is still working on another update for the Playbook, interesting news to say the least, they also said that 60% of Playbook users are still happy with their Playbooks
    RogerG likes this.