Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By Mark Stone
  • 1 Post By dushdavj

Yesterday afternoon I was running around looking at the free apps at App World for ... BlackBerry Playbook forum

Thumbs up PlayBook App Fun

Advertisement

Yesterday afternoon I was running around looking at the free apps at App World for my new PlayBook and ran across this one, called "Scrapbook" which is a RIM product. You take existing pictures of loved ones and create a scrapbook page, like this one of my grand daughter:

GracieLopez.jpg

Pretty cool! And the UI is great too. There are a lot more free apps I'm trying out there, some good, some not so good . . .
    RogerG and Delfim like this.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    I have looked at this a few times, good to see you enjoying it, it looks like a great way to document your pictures, I would have loved to have this when my kids were growing up, now I have to wait for grandchildren, who are likely to look a lot like your grand daughter as our daughter is Eurasion and her husband is Hispanic
    srl7741 likes this.
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2