Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree2Likes

My son likes the surface pro but hasn't got one yet. I've looked at them ... BlackBerry Playbook forum

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

My son likes the surface pro but hasn't got one yet. I've looked at them and they seem like a nice device it's just I don't see how to use it like a laptop. How can you set it on your lap when you want to use it like that? #4407

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    Very much like a laptop Ben. It also has a slide out at the back that allows for stability. If you have the keyboard accessory its even easier.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Surface PRO will be my next toy. I played with one and like it Windows 8 works well for touch screen add the keypad and it is a good tool. Non touch screen though I am sticking to Windows 7
    Love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful, and optimistic. And we will change the world. - Jack Layton (1950-2011)
    Blackberry PlayBook 64GB Nokia 1020, Microsoft Surface PRO 2

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    My day to day laptop gave up on me last week so I've been looking for something. Picked up an XPS14 a few month ago and love it but I don't really use it day to day. Some because of the windows 8. I stuck with 7 as long as I could and do thing windows 8 would be tons better with a touch screen. For day to day it's mostly playing around online and plan surfing so I've given the ipad a look but just don't think it would be what I want. Got what is really a brand new playbook and wish it was worth something, if it was I'd trade it in for the surface pro. The price on the Pro is not too bad I just hate the $130 for a keyboard on top of the base price. Seems like if they wanted to boost sales they should give away the keyboard with them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12