Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I am stuck at work for the day but will post something later on (as ... BlackBerry Playbook forum

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask

Advertisement

I am stuck at work for the day but will post something later on (as will others I imagine!). Omgomgomgomg I got a playbook!
    godsdameatIluvdezlittleboxes

The answer to everything?...BBSAK http://rimgeeks.com/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=56

PIN/ID
    Just ask
    i am posting this from my new playbook!... i believe that this will truly be an awesome device when all is said and done, but for the moment I will stick with simply Fantastic....the browser is desktop level for sure. I hooked up the bb bridge and it works smoothly...Although I can send email while bridged, i couldnt see how to send a text from the mail/contacts. All in good time. It definately maintains the blackberry feel, and is silky smooth. Good sound from the speakers and great resolution on vids. Well...gotta go play some more......Highly recommend! Talk soon all!

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Thanks for the update!

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Looks like the reviews in the press are good and bad, however it has a lot of nice functionality. In the end the best reviews are going to come from the people here on Pinstack who buy it and use it on a daily basis, rather than someone in the press that normally has a bias one way or another, and most certainly will write their review to sell their paper/magazine/website. I am still trying to get an Ipad2 for my wife (although I have no intention of waiting on delivery, once I can walk into a store and walk with one in my sticky little fingers I will buy it ). I may well be tempted to buy a playbook for myself though, even though it has a small screen. (Must try and resist buying gadgets!! )

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    Got mine yesterday but being out of town at the doctors I couldn't get the mifi to download the updateed software so the darn playbook would even run until I got home tonight. Did get it done and up and running with the bridge app. I don't get the BBM with the bridge. Anybody got an idea how to fix that?
    Almost returned it before I got it running since I was reading about AT&T not supporting the bridge yet.

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    Quote Originally Posted by bmanley View Post
    I was thinking about trying to jailbreak my iphone and doing that since I have an unlimited data plan on it. But was thinking about canceling the line since I just don't really like the iphone. Might like it if I can figure out how to jailbreak
    At&t flagged me for illegal tethering today......got the "We know your tethering and we need to hear from you email or we will add a tethering plan automatically" email this afternoon.... :-( no more tethering for me lol
    Apple iPhone 5C 16gb (Green)

Follow Me on Twitter

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD
    Yes I got my 32G and its amazing. Minor bugs but I'm sure with OS updates all will be fixed. I'm typing this reply from it. I love the Browser, Bridge and Internet Tethering. Great product.

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    According to the information I read, BBM will not work at the moment on the Playbook, it is slated for the next software release, which will be fairly soon.

Forgot to say that I didn't think the playbook was to have it's own pin until they had the 3g versions and stuff my my wifi one does. Maybe they set them all up with one just in case they wanted to use them later on

PIN/ID
    Just ask
    My PB is working great...have the second OS update running. Ive had no problem running on the bridge although the browser on the bridge is much slower as would be expected....sms would be nice on top of emailing from the bridge, but im sure its coming soon....things are rolling along nicely so far.....

I can't get apps to load. I go pick one out and then get an error. Says "There was a problem during installation. Please try again"
    Never works and I've tried since I got it. Any ideas?

PIN/ID
    Just ask
    I have not had any issues with apps at all. There is a new OS out so DL that and give it another shot...(1710)

downloading it now and will see. Hope it fixes it, not being able to load any apps has limited the fun. But been too busy to play much any way.

Didn't change a thing for apps. Still get same error

PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Re my posts 8 and 34, just bought one, and I take back that the screen is too small . I even have BBM working it is really nice.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast