Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

The drive to the doctor round trip would be a little over 7 hours, If ... BlackBerry Playbook forum

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4

Advertisement

The drive to the doctor round trip would be a little over 7 hours, If I pre-order one it might be sitting at home waiting for me and if I try to stop somewhere it could be hit or miss if I find one. But with Best Buys if I buy one while out of town and have any problems I can take it back to any store so that is a good thing about them. Only real trouble is my Bold 9000 is messing up but I want to wait for the 9900 to upgrade. Have the insurance with AT&T but I'm not paying $125 for a refurbed 9000 right now.
    May switch to a surgon that I would need to fly out of state to get this done and if that is the case I might have to save my money for the plane tickets and not get the Playbook. Having this cancer sucks enough but I've been looking so forward to getting a playbook that not getting one is going to add to the suffering during recovery

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Good luck to you, bmanley and God bless for a speedy recovery! Hope you can get your Playbook to help you along.

Thanks for the wishes. I'm sure if I can get the playbook it will be a big help in my recovery to help pass the time. Just wish the 9900 would be out at the same time so I could have even more to keep me going. Only thing with the playbook it would be nice to figure out if the 16g version will do all I need. Just not sure I can afford one of the other two but the 64 would be nice

Well I might have to rethink getting the playbook since I found out you can not surf the web with the bridge app. Have unlimited data on my BB and can't use it on the web except right in the phone. Was really looking forward to getting the playbook before surgery so it would help me pass the time recovering. Maybe teather will make it so their app will work but that maybe awhile. Sorry Blackberry I may have to spend the money I've been saving on something else because getting through this recovery is important to me and I really wanted something to help out.

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    I just bought an iPad 2 and couldn't be happier....I tether with my jailbroken iPhone 4 via Bluetooth and it works GREAT!!
    Apple iPhone 5C 16gb (Green)

Follow Me on Twitter

I was thinking about trying to jailbreak my iphone and doing that since I have an unlimited data plan on it. But was thinking about canceling the line since I just don't really like the iphone. Might like it if I can figure out how to jailbreak

Jailbreaking is the way to go man :-) easy to...which phone/iOS do you have ??

Follow Me on Twitter

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    +1 for jailbreaking. If you have a non JB iPhone, your only getting 50% of the phone's potential.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

right now it has 4.2.1

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    So does mine, the greenpoison jailbreak worked like a charm for me. Theres a good video tutorial at Tysiphonehelp.com.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

I upgraded to 4.3.1 and re-jailbroke with redsnow....worked great as well. Don't upgrade though because right now they aren't signing 4.3.1 anymore...and you will be stuck on 4.3.2 until the new jailbreak releases which from the tweets I've been reading won't be too long. :-)

Follow Me on Twitter

Think I will try to jailbreak once I find the right info or person to walk me thru it.

As for the playbook it's sad the local Best Buys only got 6 in, one 32g and 5 16g. Had one out Friday playing with it but they refused to get one out today saying they were not to have it out until Tuesday. They did get in 20 screen protectors but only one case for the playbooks.

Quote Originally Posted by bmanley View Post
    Think I will try to jailbreak once I find the right info or person to walk me thru it.

As for the playbook it's sad the local Best Buys only got 6 in, one 32g and 5 16g. Had one out Friday playing with it but they refused to get one out today saying they were not to have it out until Tuesday. They did get in 20 screen protectors but only one case for the playbooks.
    I pm'd you

Follow Me on Twitter

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    I just picked one up in Ottawa.....yahoo

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    We'll expect a full report on how you like it!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast