Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

What version are you getting? I'm getting the 32GB version.... BlackBerry Playbook forum

macallik no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    AskMe

Anyone getting a WiFi PlayBook

Advertisement

What version are you getting?

I'm getting the 32GB version.

RogerG no está en línea Stack Administrator
    Would love to if I had the dough!

Drasadex no está en línea Stack level 3
    If I had the money, I would get one. And If I did have the money, it would be the 16GB (Since it's cheaper).

BigHulkDiese no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    22BF6200
    Would love one too! Very expensive but I think it would be a great business too. Going to try to get one. The 16gig.

tfrankson no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    2845FBAD
    I'm gearing towards the 32G myself

lacroixn no está en línea Stack level 3
    PIN/ID
    27FFB707
    Yup the 32G!
    Dont sweat the small stuff, hell dont sweat anything!

Mattma no está en línea Stack level 1
    32G for me.

dushdavj no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    Ask Me
    Fraid not, screen's too small.

Delfim no está en línea Stack Moderator
    PIN/ID
    Nope!
    After what I wrote today, I don´t think so... unless someone, kind enough, will drop me one...for testing. Anyone ?

bhupendraksoni no está en línea Stack level 1
    i want to share my experience with the team

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    I put in my pre order at Futureshop in Ottawa Canada....they told me that it will be in-store on April 22nd not the 19th as advertised....anyone told anything different?
    godsdameatIluvdezlittleboxes

The answer to everything?...BBSAK http://rimgeeks.com/viewtopic.php?f=62&t=56

thomasrodriguez08 no está en línea Stack level 1
    i heard the playbook is much more faster than the ipad 2. Did anyone hear about that too?

Mobile Empire no está en línea Stack level 3
    I was totally excited about the Playbook when it was first announced. Today after attending the training and actually playing with one I'm definitely going to get one. The device is simply amazing. Runs quickly. Some apps do take time to load though. I played need for speed underground on it and it was really responsive. Seems like it took in input way better than when I played a similar game on a xoom. The swipe gestures sometimes were unresponsive but the reps at the training said they didn't have the release software on them. So I guess its still being optimized. I sort of believe this because while playing with one we went into the update software option in the settings and it showed that one was available.

All these comparisons between which tab is better isn't really accurate. I think whatever is better for you wouldn't be better for someone else. So give iOS or Android users the right to choose whats better for them.

After actually holding the Playbook in my hands I think this is the tablet I want. I can live with the shortcomings everyone talks about because regardless if I went with a Xoom or an iPad or Galaxy Tab or any of the other countless Tablets they will all have shortcomings. But for now just like the reasons I went from Blackberry to Android to Windows Phone 7 then back to Android and now finally on a 9780 again I realize Blackberrys do what I need them to do. So take a look at all your options decide whats important to you and pick a device that meets those criteria. The end result will only mean YOU will be happy give others the benefit to do the same.

Oh I forgot to mention I have no clue what capacity I will end up with LOL. I always say get the biggest so you're not short and regretful later but my pocket is saying different so I'll just have to wait and see.

bmanley no está en línea Stack level 4
    Been wanting a playbook since they first starting talking about them. What sucks now is to hear the date of April 19th and start getting all worked up and to find out I have cancer. Guess what the first appt the doc I need to see has open is April 19th. Can you believe that? Going to have to stop at a Best Buys on the way to or from the doctor if I can to pick one up. Atleast I should have it before surgery and my recovery so it will help me forget about the pain. Wish Blackberry would have picked a release date before the 19th

SGZrazberry no está en línea Stack level 4
    PIN/ID
    Just ask
    Good luck bmanley...I am sure you will be fine to play with your new playbook!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast