Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Originally Posted by Kimberlee Line ups here in Ontario are way tooooo big. I'm going ... Apple iPad forum

smooth10 no está en línea Stack level 5
    PIN/ID
    21CB9337

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlee View Post
    Line ups here in Ontario are way tooooo big. I'm going to order mine online. I can hardly wait. My poor macbook pro will probably start feeling left out once my iPad 2 comes.
    Yeah you're right. Downtown Toronto was crazy, I went out east to Ajax to wait in line with a friend of mine. There was about 75 people in line by the time they released the iPad 2 at 5:00 p.m. They had 15 16gb, 10 32gb, and 5 64gb of the wifi model, and the same increments for the wifi + 3G model. People must be very happy. I'll still hold on to my iPad 1 until next year I guess.

mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3
    I picked up a 32 gig iPad 1 last night at my local Verizon store. They're cleaning out their old stock. Got it for $399. I updated it to the latest software and restored it using my latest iPod Touch backup. Downloaded the Masters golf app. It's amazing! Friendly Facebook app is also great. The iPad may not do everything right, but so far it's been a good experience. I was in the market for some type of tablet for casual use and thought about getting a xoom or waiting on the 10.1 galaxy tab, but since I have Macs and an iPod Touch, I decided to go this route, plus I couldn't pass up that $200 discount. People always bash it for not having Flash, but so far I've been impressed with the amount of video out there that does work on it. Watched a full episode of a show last night on the ABC app, which is also well designed.

thomasrodriguez08 no está en línea Stack level 1
    I wish the ipad 2 had the e-ink technology as it would so much more easier on the ideas. I hope someone at least designs an app for it.

mrholder no está en línea Stack level 3
    What screen protector and case do you guys recommend for the iPad?

bmay82 no está en línea Stack Professional
    Was shopping at walmart tonight, stopped in electronics....what do you know they had 1 iPad 2....so ya I'm posting from it now :-) lovin it for sure
    Apple iPhone 5C 16gb (Green)

Follow Me on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by bmay82 View Post
    Was shopping at walmart tonight, stopped in electronics....what do you know they had 1 iPad 2....so ya I'm posting from it now :-) lovin it for sure

And of course I'm tethered to my jail broke iPhone 4 ;-)

Follow Me on Twitter

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Quote Originally Posted by bmay82 View Post
    Very cool!! What model did you get?

This thing flies doesn't it.

Quote Originally Posted by BHP77 View Post
    Very cool!! What model did you get?

This thing flies doesn't it.
    16gb wifi........and yes it is very fast :-) I can't wait for the next iPhone with the same A5 chip :-)

Follow Me on Twitter

I'm loving this smart case too. Lol

Follow Me on Twitter

PIN/ID
    Apple
    Quote Originally Posted by mrholder View Post
    What screen protector and case do you guys recommend for the iPad?
    I use SGP, http://www.sgpstore.com/tablets/apple/ipad-2.html. That's for the 2.
    http://www.sgpstore.com/tablets/apple/ipad.html, that's for iPad1. I use ultra clear.

As far a cases go, there are so many but I used a Boxwave case on the 1 and the two I'm just using the smartcover right now. Haven't had the time to really look for one. If you need protection then get the otterbox of amazon, I got mine for $55 vs $80 off otterbox. It's a great case but it does add weight.

http://www.boxwave.com/products/cors...-case_3779.htm , This is the case I used for the 1. I liked it a lot. I'd paid the $59 for it when it first came out. LOL. How things change.

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Im wanting one of these badly. Just cant swing it right now. Anyone want to buy a teenager? I have five and all are housebroken.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

Glenn its worth every penny! I agree with most people it needs flash but it's not a deal breaker :-)

Follow Me on Twitter

MagicBubbles no está en línea Stack level 1
    What is the deal with the iPad 1 at this point? Are they discontinuing completely? Or will it be like the iPhone 3GS and the price will drop?

chokem no está en línea PINStacked!
    PIN/ID
    nada
    Don't know for sure, but you can get a 16GB iP 1 refurb with a one year warranty for $350.
    ​Galaxy S4 Red

raton no está en línea Stack Professional
    PIN/ID
    7BF68784
    My brother found one and sold it for $650 and then bought one for $150 (guess one fell off the truck) :O Gadgets are an investment nowadays kinda like cars well some, the ones that maintain their value not one of those that keep dishing out new unupgradable devices every month.
    What's the matter? CIA's got you pushing too many pencils?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast